Reviews for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Y'all don't understand fine literature when you see it. This shit be like that Shakespeare shit. Please don't ever stop, mate.
Delicious Taffy chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Well, this happened. I think the world is better for the existence of this story.
Your mom is why chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This is a siren song of awesome. I want to step away and not dive further into madness, but I am compelled to keep reading. You, good author, owe me a new keyboard and a straitjacket.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
1st thought: dafyq am I reading
2nd thought; the reviews will be interesting
DreamerInCaptivity chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I've read this story like 5 times now to see if it makes more sense the more you read it. It doesn't. This is the most fucked up, retarded and compleatly mental. And its compleatly wiredly wonderful. Compleatly epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Why the hell does this list Bella L and Seamus F? The more you know about this fix, the more confusing things become
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
I just don't even know after that one
Bob Namg chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This story is like a cool summer night that is too cool for employment and thus relies on the government's dime. But the tragic irony is - THE GOVERNMENT ONLY HAS QUARTERS! And the government ISN'T ONE AT ALL, THEY ARE BANANAHAHASSS

My tears have cleansed you are your sins, writer. Bless the Sand Emperor
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
What the fuck is this garbage? DX
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
...Wut?
Core-X chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
This...is the most inspirational story I have ever read in my entire life. Truly a deep, beautiful work of art.
Queen of Stuff chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
my...my...

MY SHARONA
SomeDamn Author chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Well hello, Miss Gilesbie. It seems like you've finally been able to implement spell-check after all.
yumadeedoo chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Is it weird that I was eating chocolate like right before I read this chapter?
yumadeedoo chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
This is actually pretty awesome. All hail the American cockstitution!
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »