Reviews for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
optimusprime22 chapter 2 . 3/29
What happened to the demonic raping spheres?
Scrumblegort chapter 1 . 3/19
This story is simply legendary. It kills the fuck out of all other fanfictions.
BLOO BLOO
Essholetroll chapter 4 . 3/5
What a shitty story so far
You're a fucking loser. Way to ruin something fun with your impotent trigger warnings. It would have been better if you HAD deleted the story, over this.
hi
BudgieBird chapter 1 . 1/7
Do not apologize for art.
Good job apologising. Many appreciate it.
people who are whining about the trigger warnings are complaining about things that don't affect them due to our need of feeling as if everything is catered towards us. so, to everybody writing these complaints: no one cares about your opinion at all.

but anyway, this was an interesting story, i liked in very much.
killjoy chapter 1 . 1/4
The story is majestic, but this disclaimer... what the Guest below said. I can't believe you, of all people, became this pathetic. Wanting to delete a story just because of some words? Grow up, man.

Prior ignorance? You most certainly were much more cooler ten years ago.
I think it was very radical to apologise for this monstrosity and I appreciate you leaving it up.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
crack fic
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
I simply can't believe that the man who once started a story with the proclamation "Dobby relished his groinsaw's roar as he withdrew the flesh-choked blade from the astronaut's ruined skull" is the same pitiful person that wrote that preface. Guess that goes to show that nobody's safe from becoming a pussy given time and enough "trigger warning" bullshit.

Nice job completely draining the fun out of the distilled awesome that this used to be. Even the dramatic readings are retroactively tainted now by your pussiyng out. I hope for your sake that this is all some kind of joke I don't get yet, otherwise you are better off eventually forgotten, or remembered with scorn rather than awe.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015