A.W.Bush chapter 10 . 8/9
Y'know for all the ass fuckery that is this story, you can be pretty articulate at times. Well done
Master thief Gray Shadow chapter 8 . 8/2
Thumb Water is my favorite Pokémon.
It's been almost 10 years - an entire decade since this beautiful masterpiece. Keep up the good work. Please.
fastpager200 chapter 1 . 7/18
It was 2005, and this is just a product of it's time.
Tom and Jerry included blackface images, but on the DVD there are disclaimers about how they were wrong then and wrong now.
Also, "fag", and presumably "faggot" are both slang terms for cigarrettes in Britain. Cultures have differences, don't they?
This story did, however, leave an impact on the world of fanfiction despite it's timely insensitivities, as one of the coolest, most insane things ever created.
Also, you can make a reboot of this story if you want, without any of the slurs, but with more insanity.
Also, what are your thoughts on the stories based on this?
think of childrn chapter 1 . 7/11
I am personally quite glad that our beloved author is bending over and taking the fat, bleeding cock of hypersensitivity. It would have been enough for him to add that the word rape is thrown around as a pastiche of grape ape, but he's gone so much farther in his ass-reamed pilgrimage to our great god of quantified justice as to acknowledge that his formally presumed nonsense words normalize the persecution of the lgbtqlmao.
A saint in the bondage of his privilege; femchrist-who dyed on her 3-pronged dildo for our microagressions-bless his name this day.
Chris Chan chapter 10 . 7/8
Don't call anyone!
Prostitute chapter 9 . 7/8
Mmmmmmmmmm yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm so wet right now!
Harry Potter chapter 8 . 7/8
I was just getting my dick sucked by Hermione, ,Luna, and Ginny, and then I came acrossmthis monstrosity but I think Ron's dick was hard
spongebob chapter 7 . 7/8
What the fuck nigga, like nigga really? Like my nigga, you failed at motherfucking life
your dick chapter 6 . 7/8
I am so hard and cummy right now, I want to get sucked
your mom chapter 5 . 7/8
What the fuck nigga, this is as bad as jewish Mexicans nigga, like what the actual donkey shit yo, my dick did get hard to this story doe...kkk I luv da kkk
Nigga what the fuck did I just fucking read, like really nigga
Shneiderman chapter 1 . 7/5
I do hope that you made this as some elaborate joke.
What form of faggartry is this? Why not add a trigger warning while you're at it?
Sherifflauren chapter 10 . 6/25
This is literally the best fic ever written
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »