Reviews for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
crack fic
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
I simply can't believe that the man who once started a story with the proclamation "Dobby relished his groinsaw's roar as he withdrew the flesh-choked blade from the astronaut's ruined skull" is the same pitiful person that wrote that preface. Guess that goes to show that nobody's safe from becoming a pussy given time and enough "trigger warning" bullshit.

Nice job completely draining the fun out of the distilled awesome that this used to be. Even the dramatic readings are retroactively tainted now by your pussiyng out. I hope for your sake that this is all some kind of joke I don't get yet, otherwise you are better off eventually forgotten, or remembered with scorn rather than awe.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
kkmmb...

badgerjadis chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
this is disgusting
iRanNoodle chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
I saw Jesus in your writing-just kidding!
Ben Dover chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
lol k
me chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
sux
tyler mother fuc chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
fuck your shit at this
raq12rwqtttttttt chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
qqweetrtttytrqwvgdfrrrraadfhjjklgbv ghnjhhhhhhhq12345tgttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
dafuq did i just read
Professor Layton's Placenta chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Harry used Draco Meteor!
el-Jimmeister chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Good on you to have put this trigger warning, but to be honest, I find it unnecessary. This world freedom of speech really has dwindled down to what is considered politically correct, and people seem to have developed an onion skin to be so easily offended. But whatever you have put here is what you opine as the author of this masterpiece, and thus, you have my respect.
Sam Mckean chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
I love this, I fap to it Every Single Day. I love your work, I love you, come find me and we can make out... Maybe something more. I'm really good at it ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Laluzi chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I have to agree with others that this trigger warning is unnecessary. In my opinion, anyone who becomes offended by the flippant and meaningless use of the terms in this fic is /looking/ to be offended. I'm personally against this kind of 'triggering' because I feel people crying wolf on ultimately innocent and tangential things are cheapening the terms and making a mockery of people with legitimate concerns, who've actually suffered. This story isn't supporting rape or homophobia. It's not glorifying it, or painting it as acceptable. This is just a ridiculous over-the-top story that does ridiculous over-the-top things, and I'll be shocked if somebody took /anything/ here seriously, much less an ape covered in penises or Dumblecop's... whatever he does with suns.

(Unless this entire trigger warning is an elaborate joke that I'm too obtuse to get.)

But if it bothers you that much - well, I've felt compelled to remove my own stories sometimes simply because I found them embarrassingly poorly written. Different reason, but roughly the same principle, I suppose. So I'm glad you're still choosing to leave this up, if nothing else.
1,127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »