Reviews for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gage Thompson chapter 1 . 1/27
YOU ARE SO MEAN TO EVERYBODY! DID YA KNOW THAT!?
Fedora-Head chapter 10 . 1/4
Well done! Seriously. I'm not being sarcastic. This is the first crack fic I've read front to back. I feel like I just woke from a crazy-as-fuck dream. Glad I finally read this!
pomegranate downer chapter 7 . 1/3
cabbage witch
Frumblegore chapter 1 . 1/1
I thought it was absolutely hilarious
SneakyDorcas chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
...wait, what?
I don't know what the fuck any of this story meant. Words happened, then stopped happening. What the fuck am I reading?
Cyberchao X chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
I wish I understood this fanfic. It is at a level beyond my comprehension.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
PrinceLarkin chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
You know...if you read this like an ancient obscure religious text full of ambiguous metaphors, it makes a lot more sense.
AmyVanHym chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Disclaimer: 0/10
Story: 10/10
Regurgitate the Kool Aid, my friend. You've done nothing wrong. In fact, you've done everything right, except for write this silly disclaimer. All words belong to everyone. It is everyone's place to use them as they like, and it is no one's place to decide how others may use them. So, don't worry about "normalizing" this or that word; it's not your place, nor is it anyone's, to moralize about which words others should use. There are no inherently wrong words. Words are tools. You used them well. That is all.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Y'all are just salty sjws who can't take a joke.
I died laughing while reading this. "You must rock the fuck out"
Dysduokbgg chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
This chapter was beautiful
kill yourself chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
plz die
cancer patient chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
this sucks like your life
dogsmartclaw chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
wtf this is sick!
you mustn't do that like do nicer stuff to read you psycho
Josh chapter 1 . 10/14/2016