Reviews for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Richard Head chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
wordly-

what a pun.
google chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
My friend made me read this out I fucking hate you
LadyVirus chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
sucks
Ben Miller chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
this is class mate
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
This turned out to be the weirdest,yet most erotic fanfiction I have ever watched,i loved it,~~~~Lunar_Eclipse(Spetsnaz_Eclipse)
ouboulujvbc iuy chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
It was fucking insane yet absolutely awesome. I hope, that you'll write another chapter, so we would be able to relish our groinsaws roar once more!
Cryocontrol chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
After reading chapter 3 this is utterly pathetic. You're allowed to use the word rape and 'faggart' in a fanfiction, especially the first one. Whilst over describing and being distasteful about rape (as so many creepypastas do) is not a good idea mentioning the word is fine. Putting it into a fanfic isn't normalising the language, that's like saying people can't make rape jokes, ridiculous (it's humour). Saying rape isn't going to make it accepted nor is it going to lead to a rape. The only people who would get offended by this are crusading SJW's who you should pay no attention to in general. I feel bad for you, I honestly do.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
10/10 would read again
Someone Who Cares chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Oh, I'm really, really sorry of whatever horrible thing happened to you to make you write that warning/disclaimer thing. While I was fortunate to never experience such horrible fate, I fully understand what you're going through now. I say, ignore the comments of the ignorant and don't let them get to you or worsen your state; for all it's worth, you have my full support.

Just stay strong and get better. There would be no gay men to rape you again.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2016