Reviews for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I think it was very radical to apologise for this monstrosity and I appreciate you leaving it up.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
crack fic
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
I simply can't believe that the man who once started a story with the proclamation "Dobby relished his groinsaw's roar as he withdrew the flesh-choked blade from the astronaut's ruined skull" is the same pitiful person that wrote that preface. Guess that goes to show that nobody's safe from becoming a pussy given time and enough "trigger warning" bullshit.

Nice job completely draining the fun out of the distilled awesome that this used to be. Even the dramatic readings are retroactively tainted now by your pussiyng out. I hope for your sake that this is all some kind of joke I don't get yet, otherwise you are better off eventually forgotten, or remembered with scorn rather than awe.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
kkmmb...

badgerjadis chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
this is disgusting
iRanNoodle chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
I saw Jesus in your writing-just kidding!
Ben Dover chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
lol k
me chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
sux
tyler mother fuc chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
fuck your shit at this
raq12rwqtttttttt chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
qqweetrtttytrqwvgdfrrrraadfhjjklgbv ghnjhhhhhhhq12345tgttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
dafuq did i just read
Professor Layton's Placenta chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Harry used Draco Meteor!
el-Jimmeister chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Good on you to have put this trigger warning, but to be honest, I find it unnecessary. This world freedom of speech really has dwindled down to what is considered politically correct, and people seem to have developed an onion skin to be so easily offended. But whatever you have put here is what you opine as the author of this masterpiece, and thus, you have my respect.
Sam Mckean chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
I love this, I fap to it Every Single Day. I love your work, I love you, come find me and we can make out... Maybe something more. I'm really good at it ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015