Reviews for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
CielGoesRAWR chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
CielGoesRAWR chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
*stares at computer screen with mouth open and looks extremely frightened and stunned*

w-wha...what is this?
Haunt chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Words cannot describe. 'Awesome' just doesn't cut it. As somebody said, you are god.

I really, really hope you write something else!
jununy chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
THIS IS A GOOD FIC
Hi chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Terrible
4753256386 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Oh lawdy, the second sentence made me laugh so hard I spat out my drink and fell off my bed.
O'Malley chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Holy shit, I wish I could have sex with this story.
Aeyra chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Somebody has to explain what the first chapter is, because I can't make heads or tails of it. This thing is terrible. Seriously, it makes less sense than 'My Immortal'- at least I had an idea of what was going on. Urgh... I'm leaving to read something that uses English the way it was supposed to be used.
Harry X Luna chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
HaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAA
NO LONGER HERE ANYMORE chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
I think I love you.
A fellow reader chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This defines the reason of creativity. Never before have I seen a beautiful tale of friendship and trust, and the lesson learned for this should be followed by every living being reading this.

Indeed, never before have I been so moved as to which I actually feel this story has taken part in my own life.

The concept is brilliant, screw all other fan fics, this one is a winner in creativity and awesomeness. You should get a reward, a metal, hell, get the god damn fuckin' key to your city sir, you deserve it.

I bet you slayed dragons before. Oh shit, really you did? Wonderful, you define natural logic and epicness. They should make a motivational picture for you. What it should be? hell if I know, but it should be as epic as you. Compared to "My Immortal" you put it to shame. Took a fuckin' bazooka and blasted the fhdsualfhdjskla out of it and killed all them goffs. I look foward to reading more~
Ridley the Violator chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
You are god.
pifflehat chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Fuck yeah, Squirtle.
Huffleclawmage chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
I WANT FUCKSLAYERS BABIES. DAMMIT THIS FIC NEEDS A METAL. BOW TO

FUCKSPAWNED BITCHES, AND FEEL YOUR VAGINAS EXPLODE WITH BOOBIES SINGING.
Huffleclawmage chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
FEAR DOBBY, YE FUCKSPAWNED MORTALS.
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »