Reviews for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Zimo chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Whenever I read a shit fic that destroys my faith in humanity. I come and find this story and reassure myself that yes, there is in fact a god.
dimestoredramatic chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
I know my vagina certainly exploded. Impressive.
deadpoolhulk chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
what
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Oh my god this was awesome. You are a literary genius of the terrible and awesome. I can't tell what this was for or what it is meant to accomplish, but it is still one of the greatest things ever. Kinda like Jackson Pollock, but with words.
Opalynne chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
I. Love. This. Fic. So much.

Was it gonna end with this, or will there eventually be more?
Dragonhunter chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
Dearest author...

I would like to say that in all honesty, that was the greatest work of literature ever spawned in this unworthy mortal realm of . The vivid descriptions of Harry "rocking the fück out" and the great battle with the groinsaw are only an undersized portion of the reason why this glorious epic was so stunning. While it is in my honest opinion that some of Harry's character may have been incorrectly portrayed, you have no right to listen to the words of a mere virgin fuckling such as myself, one who writhes pitifully in the depths of such an ungodly...er...website, and who could not understand the true brilliance behind the words of yours made of headless woman making godless love to dragons made of motorcycles. You, my friend, have created a masterpiece that will be cherished by all who dare to enter the realm of which it exists. God bless you, Secondpillow. God bless you.

~Dragonhunter

P.S. I am no longer Scragongunter. The worlds have shifted. I am Dragoncop, of the Darkmeal.
Amortentia Veritaserum chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
I. Love. This.

It begs the question "What the hell is going on?" and that's why its AWESOME!

Once you accept nothing makes sense it starts to make sense.

WHICH IS AWESOME~!
Sith Droideka chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
That was the most amazing thing I have ever read. Please, have my babies. I am the presence of genius.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Dada at its finest. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
thecivilunrest chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
BRB GOING TO TOTALLY NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING EVER. Got linked to this, lol.

Though I must say that your grammar is impeccable. :)
ReddishEnemies chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
This might be the most fucking epic thing I have ever read. Please do continue.
vampiressuck chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
You should update this. It's pretty interesting. Might I suggest that the old man is actually Bill Nye the Science Guy, come to rape Harry since he escaped planet Ninja X without a problem and somehow exploded the rape ape? And that they're on a zeppelin flying through space? Filled with zombies?

Hope ya update again this year! ;D
vampiressuck chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
You have a really good vocabulary, uncommon for a troll, and a really horrid imagination, VERY common for a troll.

*thinks about sandwiches*
vampiressuck chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Damn, this could be prose. Hipsters everywhere would weep as they snapped half-heartedly, because they couldn't show any more enthusiasm without being too "mainstream".
vampiressuck chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
If you look past the death-death-rape-death-racism-bloody-guts, this writing has potential. I have a feeling you're just a troll who can actually write really well, though.
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »