Reviews for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Pie chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
this is the best fucking fanfiction i have ever seen
The Quote Bandit chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
"It wasn't really a book, because the pages were made of lasers and the words were made of headless women making godless love to dragons made out of motorcycles, but it was still reading."

THat is the single most excellent sentence in the history of literature.

I thank you, good sir/ma'am.
ChuffyFlaggerBomb chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
I've ran out of bodily fluids that accurately express my emotions while reading this fanfic.

I'll leave that open to interpretation.
sentientInsanity chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
You made me laugh so loud I cried.
oki chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I don't know if I should keep reading this, because I want to be able to function later today, but I can feel my face imploding a little more with each word.
Bob chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
THIS! IS! AWESOME!
Lushrocker chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Did Charlie Sheen write this?
sbemail chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I feel as though my soul was just given a roundhouse kick by chuck Norris while he played Through the Fire and Flames on Fuckslayer, and then I replenished my soul by drinking an entire swimming pool filled with Mountain Dew and making out with the eighteen year-old daughter of Emma Watson and Selena Gomez. In other words, Youwin.
ANONONONON-on. Esq. III chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Are you the same person who posted this to /lit/ last year?

Cause if so, bravo- I remember saving the original thread.

This is hysterical fun, but I'm sure 485 reviews told you that already. So I thought Id surface from the darker corners of the faceless webiverse to give kudos.

So: KUDOS.

'Have a good one.
WardenCommanderTabris chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Also, I feel compelled to add this:

George Lucas colaborating with J.R.R. Tolkien on acid after being mindfucked into oblivion by a thousand Kligons, Vulcans, Romulans, Humans, and unicorns smoking pot while drinking mind bleach mixed with vinegar and the rotting brain of Voldemort's cadaver could not have done better.

Ahem. And I want MOAR.

Now I'm done.
WardenCommanderTabris chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Shakespeare could not have written something more beautiful.

I must agree with PotassiumNickelIron, I think this story took my virginity.

I will never be the same again.

That is all.

-KoR
Fyrom chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is probably the most bizarre crackfic I've ever seen.
Dumbledore Is Gay chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
This is strangely awesome, because of the writing style, the quality of it, the randomness of it all, and because of the Fuckslayer guitar.

DO WANT
PotassiumNickelIron chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
I think this story might have taken my virginity.

That's it. I have nothing else to say.
strangegibbon chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
After reading this, in a fit of fuckfire induced rapture, I smashed every piece of furniture in my house.

You owe me an occasional table, Sir.
1,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »