Reviews for Gutenabend bitterer Rivale
MaskMaiden chapter 1 . 1/9
Yay! More Axisshipping! Nobody writes about this stuff sadly, except for you and a few other people, this is actually a really good pairing! It's a really good rival pairing and sadly most Siegfried fics are a pairing between him and Pegasuas which isn't my cup of hot chocolate (I am not a tea fan) so yeah keep up the good work!
Nata-Arci chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
AWW I wish there was more!
d84 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Cool, the ending kinda caught me off guard.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Cute! But, be serious now, you can't be telling me that that's it. No way. You've just barely gotten started! I wanna know how 'embarrassing' it's going to get (and for whom)! ...(sigh) That's just too cruel. X.x (dies)
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Is this going to continue or what? Please turn into a chapter story don't just leave it a one-shot!
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
GAH! WONDERFUL FIC! _ More SetoxSiegfried-ness ... wish there was more. T_T ...oh well, again, a wonderful one-shot ... seriously, you are about the only person I know (albeit not personally) that write SetoxSiegfried fics, and I
Zero-A.C chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Nice one-shot! Really!

By the way it's spelled "Guten Abend"...but don't mind :-)

Bye bye
SimplyTurquoise chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
You might want to expand on this. It can be a prologue, and then make a story of about 2 - 3 chapters in the least!

Yet again, you did a great job!
Random Flapdoodle chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Yay! I've been looking for anything about Seigfried...bios, fanfics...anything! And this is my first find, and an excellent one at that...I'm thrilled that you don't spell it "Zeigfried." And it was interesting...I'm glad there wasn't total hatred between the two... (forgive my dubbiness...I have no clue about anything about KCGP aside from the first two dub episodes, so I don't know how much they dislike each other) Anyway, great fic and a very fitting tribute to the wonderfulness of Siegfried! I look foreward to more fics about my favorite bubblegum pink haired German from you! Great job! (Sorry if I rambled...)
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Interesting one shot - it would be neat to see more with those two. :)
Keira of the Yamamoto tribe chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
So I see you got in one good 'Seig' fic before the attack of the Zeigs. Good going! _