Reviews for The First Moment
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
(sighs heavily)
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nice work. I can see this happening, although it’s not the way I imagine things. Nice way to make Gerik a bit darker.
DJ Husky chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
that was absolutely brilliant. Well written and makes the ending of phantom even more tragic seeing the lengths he went to have her *sigh* but anyway, bravo

m
VampPhan chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Well, well, well, this is a rather cruel Erik, isn't he?
UnWritten007 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Oh, loved this! Very well done and thought out!
Megan Floyd chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
this is really good, id like to see it turned into a full story, theirs so much you could do with it.
In His Eyes chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
SO fantastic and clever! I did see the ending coming at all.
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
A very original piece of horror.
Pavi's Girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Of course I love it! Kinda Creepy...but GOOD
Asparaga chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Oh my...I once read somebody complaining that since Erik was so young in the movie, it stopped his love for Christine from being too creepy...well, this certainly makes it much more creepy! Great writing...disturbing story.
RachaelMNiner chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Now *that* is the prequel the Webber-version of the story needed. Erik is smitten, driven, and slightly mad - all qualities with which both Leroux and Webber endowed him.

I'm growing to appreciate your shorter pieces, even as I rave over and praise you longer works. This is a splendid vignette. You have superb control of the characters' personalities, and of the sudden shift from comforting/dying to the macabre/obsessive.

Beautifully done. Bravissimo!
Ram Jas chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
IE! CREEP-O-RELLA! Good story, none-the-less! I liked it! Of course, I;m biased, being one of your biggest fans...
Adora's World chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
My all-time favourite short-fic. Exceptionally brilliant! Two thumbs up!

Warmly,

Adora
lover of musicals chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Great work? Please add onto it!
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
He killed her dad? Suddenly I'm turning into a Raoul lover for this. It does seem to be the sort of thing the Phantom would do though, and thus this one-shot is very good.