Reviews for Black is the Color
Paulina Ann chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Very different tale. I enjoyed it. Sad to see you haven't written anything recently. I hope that life becomes less hectic so you have time to write a little... or maybe your muse will return. ;-)
ALLREMS chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
Amazing fic a really great story.
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
I agree that those dreams/ flashbacks would be awful. But darn it i want to know what happened- even if i could already see its not going to be good. Its almost like Roarke is trying to keep his promise.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Mixed feelings about rogues powers... cause it sounds like she can "absorb" objects now? Weird and makes no sense But since its a fic it dont have to so ill go with it - for now.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Great summary.

It read so much like an epilogue that i had to scroll back up to make sure i was reading ch1. That being said I for one dont feel left out of the loop or have any questions.
the-fairy-godmother chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I'm intrigued with this story, judy one tiny criticism.

British beer is so much better than american beer, and the same with european beer being so much better than american beer. Hell, we have ale!

The only exception being tennents, which is scottish piss water, I'm from scotland i should know.
the-fairy-godmother chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I'm intrigued with this story, judy one tiny criticism.

FabulousFever chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
this story was great! at first i was unsure if i would like all the ghost encounters but it was really well done. and i loved the ending, very cheeky! i really did like the flow of this story as well- it helps that i read it all at once.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
Very romantic and atmospheric story that makes wonderful use of the poem to go off and expands the characters from there.
Winddrifter chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Incredible. I'm on the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next. I love your renditions of Roarke and Bess
Winddrifter chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
What a beautiful rendition of the Highwayman. I'm sad because I know it ends badly and the love Roarke and Bess have for each other seems so sweet and pure. This fic is great so far
ich chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
hey, I just finished reading your story and wanted to tell you I liked it very much, especially because it was inspired by this poem (I didn't know it before, well, I usually don't read english poetry). That's what makes your story different from others! So, thank you!
Ele chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
hey, loved it and thought it was great. loved it all! ever think of doing a sequal? coz i would DEFINITLY read it. ttfn
AthenasHoliday chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
I LOVE this fic! thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Lupa Dracolis chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Good chapter, just one criticism - here in the UK, we're still defying Europe, and have yet to be subjected to the euro. We use pounds sterling (or just pounds) and pence.