Reviews for Seven Days and Seven Conversations
Jpottersgirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love this story! It's really good!
No Name chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was cute. Though I probably can't imagine anyone saying that stuff aloud, especially the Weasely boys (except maybe Bill, kind of), it was really sweet. I wish Ginny did stand up and tell him no. I mean, she's still a pretty big target, because of her family. It was for the better, I guess, since I can't imagine Ginny tagging along the Horcrux hunt. As much I like her character, it was sort of the thing only the Trio do.

Great oneshot by the way! You've now become my favourite oneshot-author :) I'm not trying to flatter (althoguh if it prompts you to write mor HP, then great), your stuff is kinda addicting!
Compound1080 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
really sweet
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
thatwas kind of annoying.
SomeStrangeDay chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awww! the happy couple together again! how sweet...too bad hes leaving
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
my heart is simply swelling. so so beautiful and spunky and wonderful :)
completelysmitten18 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
it was perfect 3
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love your Luna here. The way she cuts straight to the chase, and in a way is far more logical here than anyone else, it's delightful. I love how she says 'you're not pulling your own in this relationship', as if they're rowing a boat, or cooking. It's so... right, yet it would never occur to people to phrase it that way.

I also love the way Ron actually understands in this fic, for once he's being sensitive, that he's catching the undercurrents, he gets what they're doing - and hates it! And when he lets Ginny know, phrases it in such a roundabout way, that he gets his point across wonderfully. (Love his speech.)

I love how you get Arthur to say, 'You're not acting like youself', but also that he understands, completely, what she's doing, and while it may be the safest option, the best option, it's not the right option. And he tells her that, treating her like the adult she always wants to be treated like.

I love how Molly tells her her happiness is what's important, and what Ginny is broken, and sometimes it takes sacrifices, risks for them. I mean, it must be against all of Molly's instincts, to tell Ginny to get back together.

I smile at the way Hermione turns Ginny's own arguments against her, and makes Ginny see the folly of them. How Hermione pretends to agree, but in the end leaves Ginny fighting against herself, pretty much.

I'm liking Bill telling Ginny the exact words she needs, 'To go straight to the source', and how that'll always help you solve the problem. And to tell her that, and make her believe that.

I'm laughing at Fred and George's attempt to get Ginny to talk, and ultimately them setting Harry and Ginny up.

I'm loving Ginny for finally confronting Harry, talking through the problems, arguing back against him (even if she was copying the arguments sprouted at her), and admitting to herself, finally, what she really wanted, before proceeding to fight for it. Trying different approaches, and following the one that works.

And finally, loving how Harry changes his mind, and embraces what's in front of him, hopefully to never let it go again.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I liked that! Alot! :D Especially Arthur and Luna's. I liked how Luna said, 'Well, you can't have him doing all the hard work, can you?'

Great job! Oh, and Fred and George, They never cease to amuse me. :D
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
i loved it! especially the fred and george part..."Ginny Winny Wee One" :D
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! this is really really really really really good! ah brilliant!
winterinjune chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wonderfully well-written, subtle, and achingly poignant. Harry and Ginny's dialogue is so brilliantly written. And on a lighter note, I enjoyed Fred and George's conversation very much ;P

Keep up the good work!
The Serendipity chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Overall I liked what you have, but I wasn't too keen on the ending. It was a nice way to finish off, but it felt like something was missing.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/6/2008