Reviews for The Place that We Call Home
Satisfied Reader chapter 24 . 6/21
*inserts titanic theme song* Come back. Come back.
Gul'Gul chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
I love this story and I hop you continue it
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
Continue PLEASE!:3
Dark Girl Grayson chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
luv this story :)
Petale-de-Rose chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
*sniff* every second is so heartbreaking, so GOOD, I can't believe I was lucky enough to find such an amazing plot with SUCH A GREAT AUTHOR! It's almost unheard of nowadays, seriously, you have no idea how honored I am to have read this beautifully well thought out masterpiece of amazingness, I am sure to be thinking about this story for years to come since it seriously lodged itself into my heart and when I read it it's so heartbreaking and the plot is so good and clear it feels like I'm actually there, you did amazing
Petale-de-Rose chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
NOO! *sniff* not my Ryand'r :'(
PetaledeRose chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
I'm reading on but just stopping to say this chapter was absolutly brilliant! You twisted the real Birthmark episode and it was perfect! (Much like the whole story is!) ON TO ZE NEXT CHAP!
Rae of Sorrow chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
I just want to thank you for writing such a wonderful, well-written story. You weave parts of the show with your story beautifully.
As readers, and sometimes writers, we are in search of well thought-out and intriguing stories. When we find such a treasure, we are truly lucky. Yours is one of those treasures. I am grateful I stumbled across your story. I am both inspired and jealous of your skill.
I hope you will some day continue so we may know how it will end. I think many of your readers would be most appreciative.
If that is not your plan, for any number of reasons, than I guess I will have to be content with finding this incredible tale.
Thank you again for taking so much of your time to entertain us.
Rae of Sorrow
CrystalMoon0889 chapter 24 . 5/19/2012
This is a story that I have revisited time and time again - reading and rereading each chapter. I love the development of all of the characters and that you allow all of the Titans to have their backstory told and can still keep the plot moving. Speaking of plot - the twists and turns you throw in leave me hooked, even after the 12th time I've read this! Please update soon, I wish to know the fate of this world you have created!
yooniessi chapter 24 . 4/6/2012
NOOOOO... It's not updated anymore :(

This IS really good & awesome, you got me hooked up!

Damn... I wanted to know if Richard did kill Raven, or did she die... I wanted to know the outcome :(
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Hello there!

Wow! What an amazing story! :) It's really cleverly written and the characters are kept fairly consistent to their original selves. I loved the interaction between Raven and Kori's brother, and was sort of sad to see him go. (I'm still a little confused about that part: how exactly are the gang considered traitors? It was Garth that stabbed Raven, right? Then how did they go against the words of the council...? )

I really, really enjoy the "sexual" tension between Richard and Raven, especially since he keeps being "faithful" to Kori and yet can't help but be drawn to Raven so passionately. I wonder how THAT love triangle is going to work out. :) especially since Raven has dubbed Richard the role of killing her if push comes to shove. Nicely written.

I can't wait for more. Good AU stories are hard to find for these two so I'm really glad I found yours. :)

Take care and till next chapter,

- inuyasharbd15fan09
Emvie chapter 24 . 7/5/2011
Oh wow, I don't know why I've never seen this fic before, it's beautifully written! It really amazes me how you intricately weave in the plot of the series into another time period. Very realistic characterizations, especially Raven. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds!
sharpestsatire chapter 24 . 6/7/2011
I'm gonna kill you. YOU MUST POST MORE. How could you end like that? OMGOSH! Raven, why! And Robin's going to be brokenhearted now! AAAAAHHHHH!
SavageCub chapter 24 . 2/15/2011
i absoloutly love it !
xRavenxRobinx chapter 24 . 1/22/2011
I... I... I was soooo stunned... By how good it is

! Nice plot :D I can't wait for the next chapter!