Reviews for Fate Stopped By
tcsportsmed7 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Okay, this was amazingly in character (for all of them) and very well written. I am so disappointed you didn't finish this. SO disappointed. Maybe someday you'll get more inspiration. :P
bella chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
it's good! Can't wait to see where htis summer and ryan bond go from here!
shadow chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
please continue
Wick chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
I want more!
Dogsbody chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Fate is cruel.
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Summer, I see without meaning too; has added another burden to Ryan and his pain.
jhhhhjfjk89 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Please post more soon.
DSmooth321 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Such an excellent chapter. I could feel Ryan's heartache, and Summer's need to help in the situation. The boy has gone through so damn much in his life, time for him to attempt to take it easy. ;)
jhhhhjfjk89 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I love it. Please post more soon or I'll cry LOL. Seriously though post more 's really good.
funkycool chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
oh please update soon,

im so intrested as to what's happening next, and you know i always adore your writing!
Callie-Cat chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Who screamed! Was it Summer? Or was it Theresa? OMG! You can't leave it there! I so have to have more! I love this story. I can't wait for more!

CC
ryummerforever3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
this is absolutely great! i love ryummer
beachtree chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I'm not quite sure if I understand Summer's sense of urgency, or if she was simply upset and needed to act. That aside, you really do a good job with her POV as she makes her observations about Chino and especially about Ryan. She has the opportunity to really see him and get a feeling for what his life is like simply by watching him. Through her eyes, you convey the overwhelming fatigue, the resignation and the desperation that seems to define him. As torn as she was upon arriving, this marked contrast between Ryan and his life and Summer's own certainly has an impact. Problems have a different meaning and their lives are moving in opposite directions.

I'm intrigues about where you are headed and how you explore the characters. The setting and the tone are established. You've created a very emotional atmosphere and balanced introspection with dialogue very effectively. I hope you can keep this palpable mood and continue to invest us in the characters. Right now they are people I care about and want to learn more about.
Summerella chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I like it so far, please continue!
SummerSunshine13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
OMG! I loved the title! So great! I wish I would have thought of it!