Reviews for Lolita
BeautifulOneShots chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
That was amazing
RinneLin chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
I absolutely love it. Adore it. It's like a gift wrapped so innocently with light bows and butterflies with sweet promises of new and shiny things, but when you open it some dark and twisted disguised things creep out along, in a ways I haven't expected. So beautifully done. And the word you write just flow... so perfectly! I haven't read something so enticing in a very long time. It just binds you. And I like it better than Loveless manga. Even the anime. Great!
dragon's nest chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! thank you for sharing, Kamikakushi-san! Every aspect in this story is georgeus (aside from my lack of vocabs, haha) A pleasant read to say :)
Luvis Blynd chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I like this fics great beginning
Asquerus chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Well, to be honest I just /had/ to review. Firstly, because I read this and whenever I read a fanfiction I review at least once and secondly, because I'll be favoring this.
And despite the acceptance of age difference that many people currently have, this story could seem odd because Ritsuka is so young. However, things /do/ happen and often /did/ happen at this age back in the day. Plus, the youth was required- otherwise, Ritsuka would not be naïve or quite as accepting and therefore would not have played his part so effectively during the story.
I nearly cried when I thought chapter 5 was the ending and-ta-dah! You provide a /brilliant/ plot twist and a surprise happy ending at the same time!
I absolutely LOVE your diction and plot, and you drew from multiple works for inspiration, which made things even more interesting.
Thank you so much for posting, updating, and completing!
-DC/Evi
meowwnekos chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
when Nagisa asked Ritsuka "did you love him?", is she reffering to ritsu? seimei? or soubi?
meowwnekos chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
When nagisa asked ritsuka if he l
dragonzice chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
"you master puppeteer" that, was a perfect ending!
ChibiMali chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Now I don't know how you'll take this but your story left me with a hole in my chest. I mean to say , it was so devastatingly good that it created a gaping hole , one that can only be filled with more and grows larger because there isn't any and it's over. All great stories leave me like that and I usually dread it because it means the story has ended and the fun is over but this hole is quite different , I WANT more (as the hole demands) but i am dreading more simply because the hole THAT will leave , NOTHING will fill so just saying. You are quite a genius author and I hope you write more and more stories! :)
Sanctuary Knocker chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Beautiful and fascinating story. And your writing style is just wow, very fluent and tragic. Thanks for sharing this story I enjoyed it greatly!
Amaya130 chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
...I've read a lot of fanfics. And I mean a lot, at least one if not more than 11 short ones in a day for the past 5 years and I can honestly say I've never read anything as captivating and beautiful as this. I just finished reading Lolita two weeks ago, so this story really appelled to me as both a very accurate recount of the basic ideals/themes of the novel and as artistically beautiful and gripping as the orginal. Your use of language, the complexity of Ritsuka's character, everything was perfectly portrayed. I look forward to reading more of your work. Congratulations on a master piece.
CelticAngelWings chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
No doubt about it, this is by far, one of the best tragedy fics I have ever read. You did a wonderful job writing this Kamikakushi-san! I didn't cry, but I could still feel the heartache.

Your ability to write is not something I can accurately praise in one review, so I'll simply say that you have magnificent skills with words.

From beginning to end, this fic kept me intrigued.

From beginning to end, I was hooked.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this masterpiece, I did so enjoy every minute of this read.
Until next we meet,
Please, just keep writing! -
Your fellow fangirl,
CelticAngelWings C.A.W!
The one and ONLY! _
angielsdaemons chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
This is one of the most beautifully written fics I have come across. Its dark, mysterious, an enigma, like the whole Loveless plot line in general.

Having an old English house as a backdrop was a very nice touch ). It suits the story and adds to the mystery and beauty of the whole thing.

Also, the writing style is beautiful, it makes the whole story look like a huge painting, like a carefully constructed piece of art.
StrawberryKittyCat chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
This is the most amazing piece you have ever written and I have ever read. You've done a fabulous job (months of work...) and AH I LUV THE TRAGEDY! I agree; angst and tragedy are best in writing. Well done!
PhoenixfromtheFlame chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
WOW! that was deep and meaningful. I'm glad you had the explanation at the end of every chapter, because i'm not very good at reading deep into something. Great story, tad depressing. Good luck and stay awesome :)