Reviews for Call of the Heart
Er. I forgot chapter 1 . 4/1
Wow! Amazing story! I liked that Aragorn didn't give up on Legolas. 'Cause in the movie Legolas was like, "Oh... He-he must have died sometime during the night..." LOLOLOL I do love that line though! K I'm done.
Lady Celairiel chapter 3 . 3/4
Beautiful.
Snidgethex chapter 3 . 1/19
Could you please write a sequel to this story! How everyone reacts on Legolas being back. How Legolas copes with his wounds in battle? I really loved this story (I've read it multiple times by now) and would love to read a sequel
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
man i love this story it was brilliant.
friendshipsoverships chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I enjoyed it much, thank you!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
I can not remember if I reviewed this story or not, but I really loved the twist that you put on this! I was wondering if someone had done an AU like this and I'm glad that I fount one! I love how you keep Aragorn and Legolas's friendship strong and you even twisted in a line from the first Lord of the Rings movie too, i noticed ;) Kudo's on a very nicely well written fic, I seem to be enjoying most of them actually I enjoy your writing style and I'll guiltily admit, that I also love the Legolas and Aragorn angst...I mean, who doesn't right?
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
I can say only one thing: wonderful :)
SnidgetHex chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I was already hoping that there was another chapter for this fantastic story! So yes ofcourse I would like a sequel :D
mjg43 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Very nice ff! :-)
LOTRcool chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
A sequel would be great ;)
Helle chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
This was a beautifully written story. :-) Loved it! Aside from the Aragorn/Legolas friendship I really liked how you portrayed Brego. Very well done!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Awwwww, poor Legolas! I really enjoyed your story! I thought that your characters were spot on!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
yes please write a sequel...
this is so good!
PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!
I think I must be addicted to these stories!
they're that good
hills chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
eeep- found it again! and still love it! Well done .w.
Wood Elf luver chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I don't think I like the plot bunny. He leaves cliff hangers a lot. Plus, he's a bunny. And bunnies remind me of the Easter Bunny, who scares the freak out of me. *Freak pops out of me, stares at me, and then runs off* Hey, come back! I need you so that I can chase my friend for pushing me off a cliff in one of her e-mails with her own shoe! Oh, well, it's probably hopeless, but, eh. *I run off after the freak inside of me, screaming something that sounds like gibberish at the top of my lungs.*