Reviews for Call of the Heart
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
Me: Hey, Estel, toss me that épée, please!
Aragorn: Sure thing, M'lady! (tosses épée)
Me: (turns to author) I am not going to tolerate the loss of my lover, and Aragorn will not tolerate the loss of his friend. So unless Legolas is alive... (Aragorn and I brandish weapons threateningly) Got it!?
Legolaslovesme chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I am trying my hardest not to break down in tears... I love him, with all my (now completely shredded) heart... You are evil you know that? Completely evil.
Meme123 chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
A sweet, touching story...their friendship is just described beautifully :)
patricia.remacova chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
yes please post some sequel :) I want to know how would Gimli react when he'd saw Legolas is alive... and Theoden too :)
DalekQueen7 chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Oh, please do a sequel! I don't know if you would consider one after so long - ten years, wow - or if you are even still active on the site, but this is excellent and I would love to see Legolas and Gimli's reunion.
Er. I forgot chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Wow! Amazing story! I liked that Aragorn didn't give up on Legolas. 'Cause in the movie Legolas was like, "Oh... He-he must have died sometime during the night..." LOLOLOL I do love that line though! K I'm done.
Lady Celairiel chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
Beautiful.
Snidgethex chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Could you please write a sequel to this story! How everyone reacts on Legolas being back. How Legolas copes with his wounds in battle? I really loved this story (I've read it multiple times by now) and would love to read a sequel
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
man i love this story it was brilliant.
friendshipsoverships chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I enjoyed it much, thank you!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
I can not remember if I reviewed this story or not, but I really loved the twist that you put on this! I was wondering if someone had done an AU like this and I'm glad that I fount one! I love how you keep Aragorn and Legolas's friendship strong and you even twisted in a line from the first Lord of the Rings movie too, i noticed ;) Kudo's on a very nicely well written fic, I seem to be enjoying most of them actually I enjoy your writing style and I'll guiltily admit, that I also love the Legolas and Aragorn angst...I mean, who doesn't right?
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
I can say only one thing: wonderful :)
SnidgetHex chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I was already hoping that there was another chapter for this fantastic story! So yes ofcourse I would like a sequel :D
FluffyUnicorns99 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Very nice ff! :-)
LOTRcool chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
A sequel would be great ;)