Reviews for It's the Thought that Counts
Scherherazade chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I enjoyed this story it was funny and sexy.
saf703 chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Wow! That was great. The whole story was very fun, but that ending was perfect.
eridani chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Holy cow! At the triad table? That's brazen!
laurie31 chapter 5 . 4/8/2006
Wow. Just wow. I don't think I've ever had quite that much fun reading a story before ;-) I love the combination of humor and romance. Great job!
Ancient Galaxy chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Well I loved it ! Hehehe ! Funny AND racy - Well done !
Hell-of-Fire chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
I LOVE this story! It's just great! Can't say which part I liked best, they are all equally good!

Thank you so much for writing this story, I enjoyed every single word.
emeraldeyezcu chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
I loved that. It was great. The whole birthday present thing right down to the triad game. Wonderful job.

]
Alice Chatsend chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
I love it! I can really see Lee doing it on top of his viper *sighs* I wish it was me...
midnightair chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
thanks so much for putting this all as one story. it was getting so confusing. fantastic story!
stardust2002 chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
I'm pretty sure I said something way back when you first posted this, but if not, here I go:

YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF HUMOUR! I loved every single one of these. Especially The Bluff. 'Was that frak me a fold or a raise?' cracks me up even though I've reread it about 10 times. I still burst out laughing each time.

These were some of the most fantastic humour/romance stories I've ever read. Please write more!
cbprice25 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
I really enjoyed reading this. The bet at the end was a great idea. Keep writing!
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Aw, funny and sweet. Good combination. But I agree with the "ew..." on the notion of Mrs. Tigh's undies in anyone's hands.
CKOJLF chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
very nice... cant wait til ya get the other ones up ;)
Liliumscribe chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
That was so good...

A lovely balance of humour and pathos... Wonderful...
blahbible chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
oh my sweet lord that was freakin' great! "underwear of sin" that killed me.