Reviews for The Second Time Around
cortez30 chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Well that escalated quickly
Kyle-Kenny-McCormick chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
I'm sorry, but this was the worst ending ever.

I was reading this story trying to ignore it's horrible format.. Do you know what a run-on sentence is.

Don't use the excuse that it's because you're fourteen, because I'm fourteen, and even I can write better than this.

As I was reading this story, I was hoping it would get better as I went along.

I was completely wrong.

Have a nice day, and please learn how to write.

Btw, I don't normally leave reviews like this, but this story was just so horrible.

Kthxbye.
Lil-Diego chapter 15 . 5/1/2006
AWW!

X
Coffeey chapter 15 . 2/25/2006
I Love This Story Soo Much,This Is My Second Time Reading It,I Dont Know Why I Didnt Reveiw The Last Time...Oh Well,Anyways This Is So Awesome I Hope they Got Together!To The Favorites!

8)Coffeey
Lilchicky004 chapter 15 . 11/11/2005
Ahh! Sorry for the hella late review! I never even noticed this was updated! But here I am, reviewing now..haha

Aww, this fic rocked so much and I'm so sad to see that it's over. I can't wait for your next fic!

Don't worry, the ending didn't TOTALLY suck. It was cute, even though it could be better. They could've gotten together! Oh well, if they did that, then the ending wouldn't have fit right with the title. I really liked the "third time around" thing. That was clever!

Well, I loved this fic. Write more soon!
Michelle4042 chapter 15 . 11/4/2005
ok yall are gonna hate me for this...gawsh i hate my self for this but here it goes

this is not a flame or critque this is just my opinion

ok well i love this story! but the ending...omigosh..the ending well...sucked. it was rushed and very unprofessional..

damn i hate myself for that PLEASE! forgive me! im so sry..well its my opinion NOT a critque or flame
Steff chapter 15 . 11/4/2005
This Story was well awsome...even tho they turned out gay its SO cute...I reli felt the need to jump for joy..even tho i wish they wernt gay..but yah...From a scale from one- awsome its bitchin...
legrandvisage chapter 15 . 11/2/2005
Yay! Please make a sequel! The last bit was adorable. Good work.
UnderstoodO chapter 15 . 10/30/2005
YAY! aw that was so cute. i cannot WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT STORY! I'll be the first one in line with a ticket! ;D
total misanthrope chapter 15 . 10/29/2005
oh...meh...oh...yay! i think the ending was pretty good...maybe i like more this ending than if they would've ended up together...it's more original. damn how i love this!
Indiana Beach Bum chapter 15 . 10/29/2005
I got your ending after reading through it twice, but thanks for clarifying at the end. Really ties the title of the peice in with it too :) Anyway, I actually liked the ending. For whatever reason, it ended appropriately. There is so much room for imagination on endings like that, and sometimes, those are the best. They give you enough information to know what the possiblities are, and its up to the reader to decide how they think it should end. It may have felt a wee bit rushed, but it was still great. Job well done, and I'll look forward to your next story.
comet80 chapter 15 . 10/29/2005
im like inlove with this story it so awesome and deserves a fav
LZfOx1379 chapter 15 . 10/29/2005
WO! YOU FINISHED! very well done! i was confussed at first because i didnt understand! but go kenny! i love him (huggles kenny)this chapter rocked though! im glad that stan and kyle are putting it behind themselves! it makes me very happy! (smiles broadly) i hope you end up doing a sequal? (nudges authoresses) huh huh huh? PLEASE! i wanna see what happens!
RecycleBin chapter 14 . 10/28/2005
you never let me down!

make sure they get together, because if they don't...

THATS LETTING ME DOWN!

be a good girl now.
BSBWoop chapter 14 . 10/28/2005
cute...actually. even though i really really REALLY f*cking hate Stan/Kyle slashes, this one is pretty good. Congratulations on taking a crappy subject and making it at least a little better.

maybe you could write a Kyle/Kenny one for me next! think about it.