Reviews for Fade
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh lovely! I really like it.

Thanks for writing.
Lil-B-Rebel chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
oh i like

can't wait for more this story rocks
SakuU chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! SO UPDATE!
Brynnie-Chan124 chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Squee! This is really good, Dagger! Heehee... Alucard in street clothes... not quite as sexy but still... And DUDE. Who knew Seras would ever dress Goth? This is a side of Seras I've never seen before... Update soon!

-Brynn
Starlight chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
interesting! update soon! -Starlight
Secret13 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
you must continue this!it is really cool!
death and a red moon chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
okay you got my attention. i'm interested in what the bloody black rose is (some kind of night club?) guess i won't know till the next chapter(chibi eyes) please update soon cause your on my favorites. poor alucard he doesn't know what he is in for with this side of seras.
policegirl chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
Aw wow, that was intense.
policegirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Lovely chapter. I love the way you take the time to mention the little things and you pay attention to description
vampireskaori chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
this is oe of the best fics i have rea in a while. please up date this real soon because i want to see what happens. this is realy realy realy good. up date SOON!
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
*Sniff, sniff blow* one word can..*sniff* express this...AW!...soo OOC but...AW! THAT'S SHO CUTE! I wish he was always like that! AW! I CAN'T STOP SAYING IT FROM THIS FICS CUTENESS ! AW! I am soo adding this to my growing list of favs! I love it! Oh and thanks for the reviw!
Seras Ryoko Victoria chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
SO COOL I LOVE IT!
Brok3n Ragd0ll chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
awesome story. X) why not turn it into a story instead of oneshot?
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Great fic update soon!
Brina28 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This is good. You could continue it as a story if you wanted. Probably be a good one since you left the ending open to more.