Reviews for Help! I'm Trapped in Cindy's House!
trololol123 chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
sequel? :D
Sk8er765 chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
I REALLY LOVED IT! IT'S SO FUNNYAND ROMANTIC! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
badwolf1 chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
A funny story it could have been longer, perhaps with dog Jimmy finding Cindy's diary. But a great first story.
retroville9 chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
Haha, GREAT ending! Wonderful story. Bravo!
kingdom219 chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
GREAT STORY!
ReddistheRose chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
Ah, the good ol times- arguing till the end.

Bravo! Thanks! You did a great job, IMHO.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
Very good ending! It seems Jimmy and Cindy have some kind of agreement; they know each other's feelings, but they want to keep it as secret as possible until knowing how to deal with the romantic stuff.

acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
Excellent chapter! Sheen and Carl are hilarious, and Bolbi was a great and funny touch.

Thanks for clearing me about the villainess' identity. By the way, you made a great job rewriting chapter 3. I think Goddard, even if he has limited intelligence, has some kind of concience of his own, because he keeps both Jimmy and Cindy's secrets, and is eager to aid Cindy when Jimmy isn't around, because the dog understands the feelings the kids have for each other.

kingdom219 chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
go go go!

don't make jimmy a dog forever!
Twilight Princess chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
hi, again, until youo update. well hi-ya! Whats gonna happen to Jimmy? No one knows...ok, well NOW I can say update soon! yah, update soon, update soon! ok, well like I spazzed, I mean said, hope yuh update soon!
Twilight Princess chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Wherd Jimmy go? well I more chapter till I say, " update soon!" soo you can wait a little longer! and this was a good chapter 2, 2? wait...I'm confused now!
Twilight Princess chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
cool! jimmys a dog, right...? oh well, anyway I think it's really good so far, there as no ooc so far. so it pritty good! oh, I would say, and I quote!" Ok, well, hope you update soon!" but I can't, YET! can't yet, because you already have 2 more chapters up. soo yah. well I'll review later! like I said, good so far! good so far, good so far!
kingdom219 chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
okay so he was kidnapped..er...dognapped...what ever! KEEP GOING PLEASE!
kingdom219 chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
hahahahahah. that dog is smart, cindy, you should have known that he would have found out a way to get off the leash!

keep going!
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Great chapter! I don't recognize the villain, but maybe that's because that episode where she debuted hadn't been aired yet here in Mexico.

Cindy is wonderfully written. She isnt a genius, but is close enough.