Reviews for Confusion
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This is awesome! Great work!
Role121EXE chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is AMAZING!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
that's an interesting story.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I loved this! After reading just 2 fics about Forte, he is now my second fav navi.- Hope you do more with him and Netto soon.-
ExplainThisKlarissa chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
update please maybe a netto/forte story
MoonCookie chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I LOVE AND ADORE THIS!

I love the way you portray forte, nyah!

I liked it when he tossled netto's hair, but it wasnt all that shocking aterwards (ok, i admit i was kinda surprised but i shouldnt be since he's pretty unpredictable) when he punched him afterwards, AND HE BANDAGED HIS HEAD! NYAW

*dies from too much love*

but w/e *is in love* soo swet

*rolls on floor*
moonmagicks chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
love it!

Forte[Bass] is my favorite character and I love the way you portrayed his personality and chracter, it really captures him! ;) Please write a bit more about Forte[Bass]on your site, I would love to read more!

Ja Ne!

MoonMagicks
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
*squeals in happiness* I love Forte/Netto interaction! I feel so bad for Forte (who is my favorite character) and I always want him to actualy meet up with Netto and become nice again. _ He was so adorible when he was nice then those stupid scientists decided that he was to powerfull! P It made me so mad! _ But I love instances like these. Great one-shot.
icy chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
hey that was a good chapter keep the good work. And also I was wondering if you could write another chapter to this story i like to see if anything happens. Like if anything changes THank you.
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
wow. very good. i like it.
Ri2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow. Apt title. I imagine everyone in this story was confused at some point or another.

The thought of Forte with Saito Style terrifies me. He's too damn powerful.

And it is a shame he never met Netto sooner. Oh well.
Dragon-Orb chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow,that was really good. You wrote Forte so well _ It's nice to see someone using the manga version for him. You should do something else with this, I don't know, like a sequel or something. _ Whatever you do, do it soon, ok?
Enzetto chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
aw.. that so cute. Makes me wanna write a Forte fic of my own...