Reviews for Love at first Flight
Emily Snow21 chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Pretty good has to be longer

And when Beast boy said erm it is a ugly alien you should have made her come out on that precise moment and then make say or not.
Nidoking16 chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
I do like!

A bit different than the true way it happened, but that's completely understandable.

Nice alternate beginning to the Titans. :D

Can't think of anything else to say, other than, great job!
tuneia103 chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
so cute! omg that was so sweet!
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
me likey alot
Magic Owl chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
i think this story is very interesting! keep on writing!
robstar4eva chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
very very good plz update soon hurry loads of fluff as well yay
loki lee chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
it's good if it's over I'm so sad so plz update,write a sequel what ever you call it just please continue this story
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
VERY GOOD!
White-And-Black-Roses chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
LOL! Funny, I bet I taste good too! LOL!JK! But I like the story alot!
Rosaliee chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
yes! love the story. hurry, write another! YAY!
HydraSprite chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
Omg, this is so cute! I dun like this, I LOVE this! The ending was awesome and so cute! Just like sprite. Again, great fic!

_Byebye!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
Aw! That is so cute! Total fluff and exactly the way I can picture Robin meeting starfire! I loved the story and I loved the way you portrayed Starfire! She is her perfect bubbly self and I love it! Great job! Good story! Update soon!
Lulu Cruz chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Aw... Is it over so soon? Well, nicely done.
Lulu Cruz chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Oh! I love the first chapter. Very easy to read. I always like to hear a little bit about the transition between Teen Titans and Batman. Nicely done! *will continue reading*
Fire of Snow chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
I love your story! YOur awesome! Plz could you read my story called 'Birthday Bash'? Plz could you? Your story is so good! Plz update as soon as you can! -