Reviews for The Other Side of Good and Evil

Dark: *calmly* Ultima.

#standard explosion#

Rei: *falls over* Ow... X_X

Reiko: I love Xenosaga.

Dark: *mutters* And the chaos/KOS-MOS pairing.

Reiko: *glares* One word: Luminaire.

Dark: Shutting up.

Reiko: I love your fics too. Victor's cool and, from what I've seen of Xenosaga 2, so is Canaan. I can't wait for the next chapter so try and update soon. Ja ne!
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Glad too see this story. Is Victor going to meet up again with Shion?
Alexander Frost chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Awsome chapter. Been waiting to see if you would do a sequel. Glad to see the return of Victor. Keep up the good work.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
My friend, thus far, you have not disapointed with ANY of your work. This will no doubt be another great piece. It's going on the list.
The General chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Ho, Ho, a sequel from an immortal in the Highlander series. Not a bad story and keep it up. I'm still trying to finish the first Xenosaga and had tried the Xenosaga II game. There's also an original anime OVA version of the first game but the one I saw is a Hong Kong edition with the poor English subtitling. If you can get the fansub version of it, you'll see the changes of the story compared to game's version.
Wing Zero Alpha chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
So basically, you took Xenosaga II's beginning, put elements in from Zone of the Enders, Highlander, Devil May Cry (the two guns and sword setup), SEED (Dagger Unit) and your own Marty Stu and that's it? No original thought at all, other than your character is too badass for the story setup?

Dear god, Victor Corvin practically reaks of Marty Stu-isms. Lived 1990-2012 AD, got into Mossad despite having an American sounding name, formed an elite unit that probably kicked major amount of ass in its day, taught one of the best characters in Xenosaga all of his moves and can even stand toe-to-toe against a toughass like Margulis. Plus, you've got everyone practically bowing to him and kissing his feet, and let's not forget using 20th century weapons like the Heckler-Koch Universal Selbstlade Pistole (which I'm surprised he got, considering he worked for a middle-eastern group and not the German police or army). I know Jr. uses a pair of Colt M1911A1s in Xenosaga II, but come on, he's a URTV while all Victor seems to be is an "Immortal". Oh yeah, he also has a very powerful mecha like Jehuty, which has no place in the Xenosaga universe at all other than to make your character look good.

In short, you need a shitload of work done to your story, otherwise you'll just end up being another in a long line of crappy and thoughtless works. I could suggest you think of your own storylines and characterizations other than just putting one really big guy in an already existing story, but looking over the rest of your works, I can see my suggestions would only be ignored or wasted on you. Feel free to retort if you wish to, as long as it's not personal flaming.
Centurious The Azure chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Another excellent beginning as usual, Solid. I can't wait to read more.
Daniel Lynx chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I know I've been waiting to see this when Xenosaga 2 came out, I can't wait to see more, I know I'm interested in seeing more of Jehuty in action, I know it's been awhile since I played Xenosaga 2 and I'm working on those special side quests before I head to Militia an all, but I'm sure this will motivate me into getting back to it again when I have time.

I await an update of this and Birds of a Feather soon
White Shadow chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I've been waiting for this to come but to see...Jehuty? O_o

Whatever your reasons, it's all good to me. Keep updating!