Reviews for Tour of LA Eppes Style
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Well, you have a good beginning to your story. Too bad there's no more. I would have enjoyed reading where this story was going.
whitelighter013 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
is there any way you could continue this story? its really good you know. i'm looking forward to reading more stories like these.
BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Good story. Keep going with this please. :-)
farty chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
i really like this story! you REALLY NEED TO FINISH IT!
Zoe chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
hikarisailorcat chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
ohh! this is really good! i love it! have u seen charlie and the chocoalte factory yet? its awsome,... i just saw it... a little obsessed... anyway... love ur story and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I really wanted to like this story, because the idea of Don having to deal with a 16 year old genius is intriquing. However, there are a few major points that just don't work for me.

1) Sorry, I have trouble buying that the FBI would hire a 16 year old.

2) You say she's a witness, but she didn't acually witness anything. She just hacked into the guy's email. Frankly, I think that would make the email inadmissable in court as it seems to have been illegally obtained. (Which would mean the Feds don't have a case.)

On the other hand, I have to disagree with flameidiot's belief that there's no way that the girl would resemble the Eppes. Judd Hirsch, Rob Morrow and David Krumholtz resemble each other and they aren't related, they just have a common ethnic background.

Sorry to be critical, but I like this story and think it could come out really good.
flameidiot chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
okay hate to be the flamer here but in no way would the FBI put someone under witness protection in the kind of high profile scenario... and yeah right 16yr old genius that somehow accidentally stumbles upon major incriminating evidence? Not to mention we have yet to know exactly why this girl is a genius of not to and that there's a snowballs chance in hell that she would resemble the Eppes family in any way... also as if the FBI would not have informed Don that she had worked with his brother before... characterization is completely off... plot is extremely faulted... not something it'll be reading anytime soon...
Starvingartist chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Whoa... keep this going! And fast. There have been some amazing Numb3rs FF that hasnt been updated in forever, dont let this story become one of those.
Ivette Boveda chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
looking forward to more!
themidnightstar chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Ha! I love it! If anybody's learned how to put up with a precocious young genius, it’s got to be Don, right? Hmm, can’t wait to see how Alan and Charlie will react. By the way, I didn't think she was an actual relative. Just looked enough like him that neighbors might assume she's a visiting cousin or something. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
Alex66 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Good story. I get the feeling that Elie is Charlies daughter. That doesn't seem right concidering his age. Maybe she is Don's daughter.
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
interesting! I'm want to read more! just don't have her be Charlie's long lost daughter or soemtihg.