Reviews for Higher Places
oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
EEK. Your cute lil' one-shot made me so happy :D

I freakin' I'll/CKBC, so this awesomely written one-shot was all squeals and fangirly love for me.

But anyway, this is sheer love.

.oblivion's pen
Blood Doctor chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This was very intense and did they do it before he left, but only they put it aside. I wasn't sure. Hell yeah, there were so many yaoi hints I wanted to bloody murder the producers in the manga as well. If it continued to more than 6 volumes and 2 OVAs we would have got something out of it - lol. Their relationship is a bit like Sasuke and Naruto. You've captured the character of Hitonari and Hiiragi really well. Well done!
Thin-K chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I absolutely loved it! So sweet, so cute, so heart warming...

You have the episodes? You can see the anime? Unfair! I can't find them anywhere, and I so want to see it!

Well, I'd love it if you would continue, and I'd love it if you would write an other story to... :) I know, I'm a bit greedy... :)

Anyway, great job!

Hope to see more stories of you soon!

Hugs

K
hennahito-ckbc chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I loved it. *-* So sweet and warm. I loved the atmosphere.

And 'Hi-chan' sounds good. xD

I defenietly will look forward to your next works!
SolarCat chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Hey! This was totally cute, and I liked it a lot. "Hi-chan"... :P

Anyway, I also wanted to tell you, in case you didn't know, that there IS a category on FFNet for "I'll". It's named after the manga series, not the OVA, but it's there, and you'll probably get a lot more readers and a lot more reviewers if you put it there! ;)

~*SC