Reviews for One Night Stealing I Turned Into Dark
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
GAWH! This was SO freaking CUTE~!
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
aw! O
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I hope you do eventually continue this, it's a very interesting story and I love the pairing(s). Oh, and as how Krad wrote that note: He used his super-split-soul-of-awsomeness powers, of course! *laughs* Thanks!

Lilz
tamsonight chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
ok i'l check it out only cause you begged .~*

ps i love your fanfic writ write write
CorruptedQueen chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
make some more!
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
YAY! Go Krad/Diasuke. Write another.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
OMG. x33. I luff it. I hope you'll continue with this fic eventually. It would be quite dissapointing if you were to discontinue this. And the fact that this pairing is so rare...
jfbj chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
me likey a lot!it is so kawaii!(friend of jfbj)

jfbj: . pleaz update asap
Vera chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Amazing... That was adorable. _ Please continue!
Ledah chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
very interesting

dubbed Krad sucks _
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
For a first time DNAngel author, this is excellent. And I know what you mean about Krad's dub voice (shivers)- I take it you haven't seen DvD # 7 yet? I picked it up this past week... sigh. half naked Satoshi *drool*; and the commentary on the final episode is by Greg 'Satoshi' Ayers and Illich 'Krad' can't-spell-his-last-name-let-alone-pronounce-it! I do hope you'll write more stories with this plotline.

I used to be in a Star Wars LARP; unfortunately I'm not too good at improv, otherwise I'd be tempted. Plus I don't have much on-line time, being a working mother with a husband, a teen-aged daughter and a brain damaged dog to take care of - dog really is brain-damaged, btw; epileptic - plus an 8 to 4 job Mon-Fri. But you're welcome to email me if you want...

Later!

MCG
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
aw thats so sweet yet sad that dark is a jerk!
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
COOL! SERIOUSLY AWSOME! I really like this! are you going to write more on it? I really like this!