Reviews for Once Bitten, Twice Shy
krysalys chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
Heh, took the great bloody lout long enough to get there, eh?

And *snortle*, I can just see Rodney scarfing down the brownies, and the others noticing and commenting, and then him stating that it''d been so friggin long since he had these wondrous treats, and if the others weren't gonna eat any then he'd be damned to let them go to waste. *chuckle*

"Wouldn't want these people to think we were refusing their hospitality now, would we, Major?" *smirk*

That's our Rodney...

Well done, and nice ending to the story.

Rojoca chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
Oh, so sweet! Love it.

But is this really the end? Please no. :( Another chapter, just another small chapter. :)

PS: I understood the reaction of Rodney at the end of chapter 3. I think it was adequate in the situation.
Tracy chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
I like this story, but I don't think that Rodney would have hit her. He doesn't seem the type to hit a woman, no matter how mad he is. It makes him out to be a wife-beater, which is so not Rodney.
krysalys chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Heh heh heh. Guess it's good that Allina's already preggers, or she'd get that way now, huh? *snort*

I wonder if any of the other members of The Brotherhood are left, and if they'll blame Rodney for taking Allina from them, and the ZPM as well. If the Atlanteans aren't careful, there might be a retalitory strike against Rodney's life. Or even worse, he could be kidnapped and dumped on a world the Wraith are known to frequent.

More soon?

alby chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
i love this story! please update son!
Rojoca chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Thanks for the update. I really enjoy your story!

And I'm happy Rodney becomes softer and more caring :)

Please keep on writing and update soon :)
krysalys chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
Jeeze, he's just digging himself a deeper angst-ridden hole to bury himself in, isn't he? If the others think Rodney's being an ass, just think about how much he's beating himself up over this. It's not just that he felt like he'd failed Atlantis, but that he'd allowed himself to be used in order to do it. He failed everyone, and he takes his responsibilities very seriously. TOO seriously. Doesn't help that he's blaming himself for everything that's happened. And now he has to deal with all the emotions regarding his dipshit parents now that he's gonna be a dad too.

Aie, Rodney's gonna have a nervous breakdown...

And if he gets hurt during a mission, he's gonna avoid the infirmary like the plague, and probably land himself in worse trouble health-wise. Jeeze...

More soon?

krysalys chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Ouch. I sure wish there was more to this story. Rodney closing down emotionally... John and the others trying to draw him out, Rodney telling them to mind their own damned business...

More, please?