Reviews for Gone in the Night
YunaDax chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
A brilliant fic focusing on an usual situation that our beloved Elizabeth is forced into.

Wonderfully written. Well done.
sb4ever chapter 16 . 8/15/2008
Nice job! Creative story line, enough action and even a glimpse of Major Lorne!
Vixen in Violet chapter 16 . 7/6/2008
This was an AMAZING story. Thank you so much for writing. Maybe you could do more like this in the future? ;)
Charmed225 chapter 16 . 1/9/2008
OMG this story is amazing! I totally absolutely love it! :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 16 . 1/5/2007
Oh my gosh! I loved the ending! I'm not sure if i'm about to start crying is happiness or sadness! I guess it's a bitter sweet feeling. This is a really good ending to a really good story!
Darkwing333 chapter 16 . 10/2/2006
Great ending chapter. It was really really great. I like how John was so worried about her! Keep up the great writting for future stories! :D
Reader chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
Amazing! I loved it!
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
Oh I enjoyed that, I hope you do a sequal, that would be so good.
Whirlwind421 chapter 15 . 7/7/2006
Is it over? I really really really loved this story! It is one of the best that I have read in a while! I really hope you write more of this story if it is not over and if it is then please write another story! Please please! I love love this story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
You are an awsome writer! This chapter is so sad! I am almost crying here! I really hope John does something! Poor Elizabeth has given up! That's not possible!
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 7/7/2006
This is a really really really really really awsome terrific story! I love the John and Lizzie bits!
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
But her day is not getting worse! John has come to resue her! Right?
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 7/7/2006
Poor John! I bet he's feeling horrible! He was so close! Elizabeth...she's crazy! Great chapter!
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
I like seeing Angry John! I really like this story! It's really good!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
Poor John! I really hope they find Lizzie soon for all their sakes! Awsome chapter! It's cool seeing Teyla's point of view!