Reviews for The Play
blackfox5000 chapter 1 . 3/11
Awww DX THAT CAN'T BE HOW IT ENDED! NOOOOOOO! PLEASE MAKE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! XD
Lunar Blossoms chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Wah, you must make a sequel or continue the story! It just begs to be continued!
Wevadryn chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Wow, that was really good :) And sweet. I liked it alot, hehe. It sounds like one of the accual episodes, except of course it was sorta a little more 'romanticising' and it was in writing, of course :D Keep up the good work *thumbs up*
Alyssa chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
are you going to continue?
Alyssa chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
are you going to continue?
Catrina chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
omigod! Puh-lease continue the story! That is the best Hey Arnold! story I've read in a long time!
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Pretty cool! I can't believe I missed this story! Anyway...heh heh, this reminds me of something familiar (HUGE anime fan and fantasy fan). Something like Sailor Moon meets The Dark Crystal...or something like that. :) Great play and great story. Hope you get your prince. ;)
kimba821 chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Very touching and original. I hope you write more stories.
princess chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
This is so cool! I luv Hey Arnold and this is wicked, definetly T.V standard! By the way, what does "serendipitous" mean? It's so sweet! Is there a sequal by any chance? (Naturally I'm not hinting ;) I was just...hoping...er...I mean...wondering)

::grins:: You're a really good writer!
Christine chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! A CLIFFHANGER? IT CAN'T END THERE! TELL ME THERES ANOTHER CHAPTER! THERE MUST BE ANOTHER CHAPTER! TOO GOO TO END THERE! It was stupendous! Too much so, for you to end it there. You didn't put "THE END" so I'm hoping there's a chapter to come. I was totally accurate, in my opinion, seems like something the would totally be in a H.A. episode. Kudos to you and Keep up the good work. Later Days! _ oh and P.S. write the next chapter soon!
Miss Matched chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
okay, now that was sweet.
Shorty chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
That was really cute. I like how obsessive Helga became over the play. I'm glad Arnold figured it out, that was a nice ending.
Syna chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
This was really good. _ It was well-written and very fun to read. Good job on the characterizations, too!
Charlotte's GoOds chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
O-M-G! I love that story! ARGH! lol
StarryNights I didn't feel like signing in chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
I love it! Although I thought Helga should have told him how she really felt or something like that! I loved that story!