Reviews for Wound Up At Your Door
YinYangHinata chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
aww this was sweet
robraefan chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
wow. this is amazing!

i could never write something like this! ... i can't write at all for that matter...

beautifully done! i just LOVE this! this is SO goin on my favorites!

okay... well, magnificent fantabulous job!

love,

~robraefan
the-invisible-girl33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I love it
Henri's Boots chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
O wow! This is so sweet and even though I'm more of a bb/rae fan I really like rob/rae too! This was so cool and is going on my favourites... now!

P.S Thanks for the reveiw on between it all! I have a few more stories like 'A reason to Live' and 'Negative Attraction' if you're interested :)
ChaiChi chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Ooh! Cliffie ending! Aww... well, I guess it's up to everyone's imagination what happens next. Ahh... good old Robin. Trying to convince himself the obvious isn't true. *sighs* Well, anyways, even more excellence from you. Hooray!
hibikiiii chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow great cool work.
Tortured Soul chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Whee! Way to go gurlie! RaeRob 4eva! You are a great author! Keep it up!
Mind Shadow chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Wow.. this was really good too.

I was really wanting to read some more stories from you and here it is. This was a great psychological battle for Robin.

Again, your work is awesome!

Seeya around!

Mind Shadow _-

Oh, and can you update this? I know its a oneshot, but I have to know what happens next. Their eyes meet and... It's such an evil cliffhanger! _
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
ooh...
Felled chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
unifilar,

I do hope this was a one-shot story, because it would be wonderfull if you kept it that way. I was very happy when I read this, because there are a serious lack of good RaexRob stories. Way to go.

~Kozu
Dreamcarver chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
you relize that robin likes starfire ya have to be pretty dumb not to relize it
burn to ashe chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Aw..

Very nice. His indecisiveness is very endearing.
JPElles chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Good story. I have to say sequel. I'd definetly read it. Keep writing.
serenity-found chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Oh. I like this one alot. And even though Im not the biggest fan of RobxRae, this was great!
Monito chapter 1 . 8/30/2005