Reviews for Only in a Fanfic
Wolf Goddess Reyith chapter 9 . 10/27/2007
My favorite was the narrator one. Also, I love the Inuyasha as Lassie lines.
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
*dies laughing from awesome funny-ness of story*

-Mee-chan
Tequila-Tears chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
Miroku: Will bear my children?

Pretty girl: Next.

Miroku: Oh well, at least I made...counts...seventy-five cents? grumbles Stupid dating games...

Haha! I love that show...
GottaluvInu chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
OOH! I love French! I'm just beginning, but that is okay. I knew what you were saying! Wohoo!

Miroku: Salut! Comment ca va?

Hi! How are you?

Sango: Pas mal.

Not bad.

Miroku: Moi, J'adore tu. Et toi?

Me, I love you. And you?

Sango: Non. J'aime mieux fromage. Tu? Je deteste tu.

No. I especially like cheese. You? I hate you.
Long Lost Dream37 chapter 9 . 7/17/2006
this is the best and funniest oneshots i have ever read *giggle**giggle**giggle**giggle*

how come you ran out off stuff to write of?
iwannabekagome chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
omigosh i am like crying right now that was flippin hilarious! you are awesome i swear! hehehehehe
Ur BiGgEsT fAn chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
O...M...F...G! THAT HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST STUFF I'VE EVER READ! omg i was dying what an imagination u have to be able to come up with stories as funny as the ones i've read...i started from the first chapter and didn't stop till the last! COOKIES FOR YOU! ...*GASP'S from laughter* i love u! haha

jazzy-j ur new biggest fan
Kannalover chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
omg! This story is really funny!
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
Oh my god...this last chapter had me in hysterics! I was laughing so hard I was crying! I still am...oh man, this was good...
Sylwithia chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
These stories are really funny!Where did you get the ideas for some of these? I love the one where they all die the best!Did you ever reaize, a tv show Never ENDS! i mean, they can get rid of it withiut finishing it. if they dont get rid of it there is always a new season...lol. i am feeling hyper today. m review is long. i am a girl!read my fic! i kno sesshoumaru is spelled s-e-s-s-h-o-u-m-a-r-u but i wanted a name girlish and different. Sesshomaro is pronounced Sesh-so-ma-row(asin row ur boat. okees i gots ta go and read more ficcys byes-byes and TTFN and C ya and Inuyasha rules and you rule and i rule and BYE!
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Oh. Em. Eff. Gee.

That...was...HALAROIUS!

I literally screamed out laughing!

THE FUNNYNNESS
Moomoogirl1 chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
I was reading the last chapter to my brother and me and him we're cracking up! The boy literally rolled on the floor! Thanks for making my day! I know you're not cotinueing but at least make more stories like this!

Best wishes from Moomoogirl1!
Overactive Mind chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
This was a superb fic. "Right has become fifty-two"
AnimeGurl07 chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
Oh man that was funny, too bad your not gonna make anymore, :( anyways I liked it very funny _
Hearii chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
This is my second fav. chapter...death by a fanfiction or w/e came in first! That one was the best!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »