Reviews for Otherworld
Shinigami chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I can see Harry jumping in front of Cedric if he had the chance to in canon. He would do it without a second thought. Does that mean that Harry is going to be switching universes? Because that world needs Harry badly! Especially-Cedric, if he is having nightmares, then he must have been traumatized...Interesting Percy a fighter? This I got to see..
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
i love it its a great fic i think u should make it longer an maybe not kill harry or bring him into it again later on but its still a fantastic oneshot :D
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/16/2007 this is going to continue?...*clenches fist with joyful look in eye*...yes

anyways...AUs that can possibly crossover with one another are always fun to read and interesting to try and write...I wish you luck
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
XD yeah to the author's note. nice though!
jasmine13princess chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
please write more. i was kind of shocked to know that harry was the one who died, though...i kind of seen it coming. it's sad, and i think its meant to be continued. so keep up the good work.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Oh God. Poor Cedric.

Thanks for writing,

Lady-Willowish chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
wow this was interesting. Very clever plot idea. You did a wonderful job.
amethyst sylph chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Fantastic beginning. I hope you carry on this story because it really sounds good. And unique too, at least I think so.
alydhe chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Aw, this is so sad and so *good*. *sigh* I just wish the two of them could, just once, have a happy ending. (waves a Cedric/Harry flag)
DyingInnocence chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was pretty good.
MaireadInish chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Are you planning to update this? I quite like Harry/Cedric stories and this looks like it will be quite good. More, yes?
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Very good.
AE5Runner chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I really like this story so far and I think it's been way too long since a Cedric/Harry has been made and I'm really really interested in how it's going to turn out please keep writing this story it's coming along fine I PROMISE. Keep going please please please or at least tell me where some Cedric/Harry is...?
Fate chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This looks really good!

Is harry coming back?

And how much time has passed exactly?
rini chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
OH! do update! I am itching to find out what happens. Nice start you have got here *winks*