Reviews for Memories can kill
bad chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
u suck at writing. ur stories are terrible. i hope that u neva write again and i think u shud no that harry potter wud rather die a long and painful death b4 eva owning up to being part of ur stories. U SUCK BAD! LOSER!
Jade-Wheeler chapter 5 . 4/2/2004
I love this story. I hope you update soon.
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Very good ! Whoa ! It was really touching, especially the second part. i normally dont like new character fics but that was amazing - good characterization
Aalina chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
oh, god, i love that song so much... :)
remjazla chapter 4 . 12/1/2001
hey: I haven't done that many of these, but I really like this (not the 4th chapter that much, but it's better than what I could write). PLease finish it!
D Quip chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
hey *alex* this is some good writing

I heard about you from my friend Mystica and she told me what a great writer you are so I decided to check it

keep writing

~D Quip~
Mystica1 chapter 4 . 6/26/2001
That was really great except I dont get the last chapter (4) Overall its awesome.
Alira1 chapter 4 . 5/13/2001
still the power is there! You are making me hum songs from Grease and I almost want to cry. But it's still quite confused. Some of the grammer and the thoughts and POV switching... I like it though!
Prongs chapter 4 . 5/10/2001
that was probaly the best story i ever read...soooooobbbbbbb! waaaaaaaaa! *sniff sniff*
bookworm2 chapter 4 . 5/8/2001
this chapter is sad. i love it.
bookworm2 chapter 3 . 5/8/2001
i loved how you tied everyone's feelings into this.
bookworm2 chapter 2 . 5/8/2001
i love dramatic fics. and romance. and... ok, ok. i'll stop
bookworm2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
i loved how you put all the memories together, like this.
RavenLady chapter 4 . 5/7/2001
*sobs* That was tragic. But good work!
Bill Weasley's Girl who is too lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 5/7/2001
Please forgive me, but i'm somewhat confused as to what's going on. In the last chapter she realized he was innocent and hugged him. Is this flashbacks? (which i am assuming is true) It's well written, and i see how it does go with the story for the most part, i was just curious. Thanx. By the way, i actually do realy like this story...