Reviews for Dynamic Chemistry
sami-the-gleek chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
yeah, you know the drill by my 40 other obnoxious reviews. THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. i can't even- arggggggggggggg this was amazing!
quaintlullabies chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is so smutty without being smutty... you've created the sexless sex scene.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Yayzee for the awesomatic stuff!

D
Swangal chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
The "chemistry" you make between the two is amazing. Autodispensers must be useful. Far better than the turkey baster typer things I alway shad to use in lab. ;)
Rupiah chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
NO! he walked off! DAMN HIM! AGH! love it btw
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Great story!
Shawntail chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
what I think?

I would've killed you if you had let it hang there XD

sorry but I hate cliffhangers when it comes to a good story ;)
zotlot chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I don't... WHAT? There has to be a decent reason for that!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I think... GRR UPON THEE ("thee" in reference to the characters, not you, of course)
BecsX chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
What do I think?

AMAZING!

Your whole Chemistry series is fantastic, my fave Dr. Who fic series by far!

Amazingly written and superbly thought out.

You really know your Chem!

I've added you to my Fave Authors, and I've added this to my Fave stories. I'll do the same with the others in this series too!

Wonderful!

Bec
Bunny chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I really hope one of them gives in soon or my brain's going to spontaneously combust. Why wasn't chemistry ever taught like this at school?
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
OMG!

Another fantastic installment in a brilliant series-DON"T STOP!

Also must give you my greatest thanks. Your explanation of Displacement saved my arse in a chemistry assesment this week, one which i actually passed.

Can't wait for the next installment!

Starlite1
happy HB chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
i think you need to fix their chemistry fast!
Kim Hughes chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I rather enjoyed this chapter as well as the rest of the story, I think its brilliant and a good use of the subject you're learning well done for including with doctor who.
NileGal chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wow :D Your series is written much how I'd see it on the show, but a bit more intensive. Wonderful play on words with chemistry. Has to be the best hinting and teasing fic I've read :D Continue!