Reviews for That's Life
cup-in-a-mug chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
*sighs*
CoolFool chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Once again, a pure stroke of genius. As I've mentioned before, not a fan of the Ron/Hermione Harry/Ginny pairings, which is why I turn to you, you've never let me down! Keep it up!
potterssweetheart534 again chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Ya used to me yet? I love this story! Every bit as good as all of the others, you bring a good name to Harry/Hermione shippers (The Harry Potter Fanfiction Society for Harry/Hermione Shippers)
Sesshoumaru's wife chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
lol great story. i love it when hermione is with
IceBlades chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Short & sweet.

Wonderful
Oro4 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Brilliant! Simply brilliant! I loved it! So what if it was predictable? It was lovely through and through! When you wrote "Ron was cheating" I was like "YESS!" and rather happy about it because Harry and Hermione are the only ones who should be together! The ONLY ones. Who cares about everyone else's happiness, when Harry and Hermione should be together? hah oh, and you said that it was based on a true expirence, or something like that? My condolances, if it involved you, if it was someone you knew same thing. I hope you feel loads better! I loved your story! I need another Harry and Hermione, if you don't mind. It'll keep all us Pumpkineers all Robin Hood!
LADY DANIELLE chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I love this story it's so sweet! Keep on writin'!

DAN
lnk chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
i t was beautiful! :')
Ariesbaby chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
that was a great story, it wasn't as predictable as i thought but it was really sweet. Great story keep writing
blood red tensai chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
it's great!you should write a sequel.
Wytil chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Ron is so predictable. Shame JKR has to leave that kind of stuff out in order to keep the publishers happy. I sometimes wonder if JKR doesn't writs HP AU stuff under a concealed name. Would make sense. She would never be able to reveal who she is due to book contracts and future revenue.
Bribles chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I LOVE DIUT ! HERMIONE AND HARRY FOREVER! Thye only par that was a little unbelivable was the part with ron and Pansy. It would have been more logical to use lavender or luna or some one lese like that.

Please continue soon!

HERMIONE ADND HARRY FOREVER!

BL
ActAppalled chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
NICE lol good for one shot

xJackiex
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
It's great, sweet, lovely and it makes me happy! Well done, I love it!

Love always