Reviews for Event Filled Summer
AWSOMEMAN chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
sorry about whatever is wrong but i'd just like to say that your a relly good writer and your story is great
ezzakka chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
not a big point but i just wanted to say it. in england we have the NHS so if hes still 15 he gets his glasses for free. sorry but im just fussy.
xjennmariex chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
i think you should really finish the story.

i liked it very much. i want to know what happens after Harry goes to hermione's house for the rest of the summer. and also i want to know if Harry and Hermione get together.

Please finish the story!
jj chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
All right, this is good - interesting, and pretty consistent. It would be a lot easier to read, and more fun, if you stopped sticking ANs in the middle of the story. Try putting it all at the beginning or the end. If something doesn't make sense there, it's probably not incredibly important. One more thing: obviously you can use correct grammar and spelling. Try using that in your ANs as well. Just a bit of constructive crit, sorry if you feel like it's harsh.
Readerforlife chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
Its really a good story so far. i wish that you would write more thou.
purplegabby123 chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
U definately shouldn't delete this story there just has to be an end to it!
Gimlihamster chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
aw this was such a good story
Lunastella13 chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
EEP! I love this story! Please dont delete it! I know first hand what its like to have issues, but this is too good to let go like that! And imagine how many people youde have angry with you! JK. Loves!
iloveEmeraldEyes chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
aw shucks!i was so looking forward to you updating!man,this is so sad.*sob* i won't force u 2 continue,but can u please juz write...say,a couple of chappies?cause i love ur story!smiles.
Saffle chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
Wish u would continue
Sweet.Mione.Potter chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
I really hope that you can sort your probelems and i hope that you are ok, if you ever need someone to talk i'm here for you, i loved your story and if you ever start doing another one i'm going to love to read it:)
Friend chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
let Steel-Pheonix to take over it. Plz

You don't want the story end up like that, do you?

No offence. bear me if i am far too abrupt
Steel-Pheonix chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
May I take over your story? Its really good and I have a few ideas 4 it.
Michelle Moonshine chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
I LOVE IT SO FAR! I really really love where this is going... I like how Harry got really cautious when he wanted to make sure it was really Hermione, b/c it shows everything he'll been through and that he's still not at rest even after Voldemort's gone... but at the same time he's a sweet person...

I really love this story so far... please update soon... I really wanna know what happens next!
the Jersey Girl Next Door chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
omg please update i cant wait till harry and Hermione hook o looked up how much 20 pounds is in american money it is 35 dollars 20 dollars in American is 11 pounds
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »