Reviews for A Thousand Years
Nina chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Hiya ... Wo i must say i thouroughly enjoyed this excellent piece of work ... I wish we could have seen this as an actual episode - or even better: the next star trek movie :-)
Jamieson Zed chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
I loved this sequel story - a great mix of friendship, romance, action, angst, you name it. Very well-written, very enjoyable :-)
BloodRed13 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Loved the story, but I had to go back and check your vulcan. You probably used a translater for the "I love you" because it really translates to "love this one you", better form would be either "ashau nash-veh" "love this one" or "ashau du" "love you". Most of the rest of your vulcan is good except for "outlasts" which you use "mesaha-tor", I haven't a clue what that means and from my quick search I came up empty. I'd love to know the source you use for your vulcan but I can guess it's the VLI(Vulcan Language Institute) from you choice in using "tevun" for year instead of "r'tas". Sorry for oppessing but I had a hard time letting the "mesaha-tor" thing go because I didn't find a meaning for at least "mesaha", I already know what "-tor" is for.

But on a better note I love you stories and enjoyed the incorporation of vulcan words.

"Dif-tor heh smusma"

-Ace
Alelou chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
Extremely satisfying combo of TnT and battle/adventure. Nicely done. I enjoyed Desert Rose very much too.

I found this on your site, actually, after skulking around Triaxian Silk, but I just can't read that white on black type for any length of time. So I was really glad to find it all here too!

Alelou
Alma's Muse chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
Outstanding story. I enjoyed it a lot. This was a very believable alternative to the Enterprise ending. I'm happy to see you address Tucker's tactic for saving Captain Archer. It drove me absolutely crazy the randomness of the whole thing. It was interesting to see everyone else's reaction to it.

Trip and T'Pol's bond is very sweet. Its funny that despite being able to read each other's thoughts and emotions they can still have communication problems. Sometimes you have to talk it out!

I missed the significance of the civilian ship's name, Kobayashi Maru. Was there a special meaning?

Great work. Thanks for sharing!

Alma's Muse
Paintedreality chapter 8 . 10/12/2006
Well, that was a fun ride! What a well written, enjoyable story. Thank you for posting!

PaintR
Paintedreality chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
I love your story and I'll review properly when I get to the end, I just felt the need to tip my cap to you - crewing the Excalibur with cricketers. I didn't even notice until you got to Trescothic!

Fab work so far! See you at the end!
Kate Andromeda chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
Again a story of yours I wish I could see on TV. It is a wonderful sequal to the end of the series. I had a good time reading it and "Desert Rose".
Tata chapter 8 . 10/28/2005
Nicely done. I'm not great fan of the Trip/T'Pol thing, but the adventure was very exciting. Looking forward to a sequel.
trisuns5 chapter 8 . 10/28/2005
Excellent, Drogna. Action, adventure, romance, friendship - this one had it all. I enjoyed all of it very much. I look forward to the next one from you.
Gabi2305 chapter 8 . 10/28/2005
Last chapter? That's a pity. I would have loved to read some more. But I'm confident that you'll start another story soon.

I loved the ending. The Kobayashi Maru! What a great idea! ;o)
Jade2099 chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
Hope Trip isn't dead...or I think we'll see a different side to T'Pol. Another great update!
firebirdgirl chapter 7 . 10/22/2005
Just read all chapters...Love the story, looking forward to, and patiently waiting for the next chapter...Happy writng!
Maraschino chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Great chapter! Don't leave me hanging too long for the next chapter to find out what happened to Trip :)
Cristina chapter 7 . 10/13/2005
I like your story very much! I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »