Reviews for The Strangest Things
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
wow! this is an excellent story and an acurate portayal of the twins relationship
Char-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
this was a very interesting story- i liked it the way you characterized each of the main characters was very cool.
amura chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
i was reading this yet again, and realized i hadn't reviewed (bad me!) and thought i'd send one your way. this is such a fantastic story! i absolutely love jp, and the more stories there are of him the better. especially such well-written ones like this! i hope you keep on writing about him (whether continuing this story or not, though i'd love a sequal :D). thanks for the fic!
ingvild chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Well, despite the fact that I don't like Northstar/Iceman (or Northstar in X-Men, for that matter. It's the way they underuse him, partly), this is going on my favourits list. It was painful, and so *them*, and yay, Aurora! Sort of. Aurora always gets the short end of the stick. That Aurora/Sasquatch/Northstar bit stood out particularly.
Rhea89s chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Ok, now, the sequel.

This was great, at last someone is writing something about what happened to Jean-Paul.

I loved it, I wish they would treat the character like that in the comics. or at least, give him some treatment.