Reviews for Darkness in my heart
Mika vamp girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Finish it please..it's actually really interesting
vaporeonxglaceon chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
pleeeeeace hurry up i can barely wait
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
so good! please continue this story!
RosalieHale122 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
please write more! i need to know what happens! i'll die if you discontinue this story!
You can run but you can't hide chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Please update!
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Please update! It's been a while since you did, but still! Please update!
A Beautifully Broken Vixen chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
u kno as soon as you get this UPDATE! i wanna know what happens
KaixRaylover chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
the chapter was really good. But please make more chapters, I wanna know what happens to Ray(Rei). I suppose Kai is mad at Ray(Rei).
Cryptic Fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I'm getting to love this story.

I bet the next chapter will be better than the first.

Tell me when your next chapter is up next.
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Ohh...I can't remember if I reviewed this story already, but oh well. It deserves more than one review! I must say, I think I'm completely obsessed with your story. Most of the plots are about Kai breaking down, but I like the way you completely reversed that. I'm used to reading much longer chapters, but it doesn't bother me that some of the good ones are shorter. For some reason, I can't stop reading that last chase sceen...

Hope you don't mind, but I think I'm gonna use it (but change it a little) in another one of my stories that I'm putting up soon. Just let me know if you have a problem with this.
Youngster chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
it's good for the first chapter. keep going on it. i have something like this but im having trouble posting my first chapter. its either my computer or me wich ever one it is, its messing up. i think it me. If you wouldn't mind telling me how you did your that would be very helpful.
deadliest love for you chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
hey nice job keep up the good work
darkwaterwolf chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
good sotry so far, update soon cause i want to find out what happens next
tntiggris chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
ahh i luv these kinds of stories

i just cant seem to get enough

so when u update i'll be waiting

ciao