Reviews for Fool's Paradise
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I know you wrote this story long ago. I wanted to let you know that I will always remember it for:

"-I turn into a beast once a month."

Tonks snorted, "Well that makes two of us, then."

It is so utterly perfect, so Tonks, and so on point that I consider this line part of cannon in my mind.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I love it!
krumfan chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I like it...I like it a lot. I especially like Bill's and Remus' plans to take down that awful monster. Arg, I hate him!

Thanks for a great story...and the cottage sounds loke something from my childhood fantasies!
Godricgal chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Well I thought that this was absolutely wonderful. The characters seemed spot on and the way that you got them together was perfect. I sincerely hope that we can expect more chapters. GG
MamaLisa chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Wow! This was so well done; good clean writing with a lot of thought behind it and the characters really sounded like themselves. Thank you for making Tonks smart and competent-I'm heartily sick of stories in which she comes off as a weak, tearful girly-girl. Loved Remus's meditations on Snape and life debt bonds, I had forgotten that Snape saved Dumbledore's life. All in all, very interesting and enjoyable. Thanks!
Rema chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Yes, this is very well written. I very much liked the good character development, especially as it followed Canon to allow us to sensitively "voyeur" the left-out background story of Remus and Dora; well-described settings; nice, tight sentence structure (I hate sloppily written sentences that you have to read several times over because they seem "senseless") Beyond that, I think the one lasting impression I will remember this story for is the idea of HOPE...regardless of how incredibly shitty the circumstances are. Who doesn't need more of that in their lives? Thanks for writing this inspiration. However did you know that's exactly what I needed to hear...?
Tonks Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
ah! so sweet loved it, specially the end, ""Yeah, let’s go home." He liked the sound of that – home, their home."
Tanuki jo-chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
hi! i like this fic! totaly love it! bye!
Letishia chapter 1 . 8/29/2005