Reviews for A Moment Between Father and Son
ILUV ZAMMIE andDanTrixie chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I was crying so hard when Leo died and Chris loved his Dad , I'm just guessing that they were close
Kay chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
"your thrown then" was he thrown for a loop or is he denouncing his "throne". See what a difference a small typo can make it a sentence? SpellCheck won't pick up on this word because it is spelled correctly just used in the wrong context.
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
wow
adpi24 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Beautiful story! You did an amazing job. Incredibly well written.
Nelia chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Ah darn it, you made me cry. You honestly did.

This was so well written I could actually feel Chris' pain. Very sad but oh so beautiful!

Well done!

Nelia
Lils chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
That was great! I love the little father and son moments like that between Leo and Chris! Good job! Keep up the good work!
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
so poignant.
Nathy1000000 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Crap! I can't log in, I hope I can leave you a review. I miss your stories so much I started searching for the ones I haven't read (that's not a hint to update, I know I can't really ask anyone to update after how long I took to do so, lol). This story is so great! I really admire how you can make solid long stories and also great one shots. I loved your Wyatt here (yes, yes, I love the guy too much, I know, but it's your fault, you write him so well). He was so happy when he thought Chris was joining him that I almost felt sorry for him when Chris refused. And your portrayal of Chris feelings after Leo died...that was just great, I especially loved the past scenes..when Chris was thinking on how tough he pretended to be but how much he needed his father...and the last part was just...perfect. Great story!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
wonderful! so sweet!

Jade
Kawwen chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
*sniffles* aw that was so good. *goes off to fetch tissues* perfect.
StrangerTouches chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Oh Nikki...

This was so very lovely!.

I loved story where Leo and Chris have wonderful father/son moments.

They didn't have enough on the show for my liking.

But this was absolutely beautifully done.

The emotions of pain and love, you captured just perfectly.

This is going on my favs list, just too good not to, you know?.

So, again, awesome job, keep up the incredible work.

Toddles, Danni.
Sparkling Cherries chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
That was an interesting take on the whole leo/chris relationship. Never read that one before. It was really good, loved it all. ;) nice work
Beleninwe chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
That was so cute! And sad... :(
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
aww, this is so sweet, as i tell everyone my favourite type of fics are ones with Leo/Chris "bonding" as it were, keep up the good work
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 8/28/2005