Reviews for It was a lie
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
It is rare to see that scence as Wyatt saw it, I have to admit that it was surprising, but in a good way.
Lils chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Oh, wow. That was incredible!
Just-Human chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
oh my goshers! thats so sad! PLEASE tell me its not a one-shot! please! PLEASE! you must keep going with this! its too great to leave like that!
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I feel sorry for Wyatt! I know he's evil and all but it's still sad!
Just Y chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Hi i just read this and - wow, i hope u do a sequel :)
Miss Brite chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow! This story really packs a punch!

Amanda
Nathy1000000 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Waw. This is really amazing. So good! With so many emotions! Not many stories shows Wyatts perspective at the battle or after it and yours shows that and incredibly well. So much pain! I almost cried! You are really talented , I loved this story and how you showed us Wyatts feeling!
rhia chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I have just been reading over all your old charmed stories, I am always shocked at the strengh of emotion they move in me.

I am not sure if you have/want a beta but if there is any way I can help just let me know.
phoebe turner chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
it was wonderful!
moonfirefairy chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
omg this made me cry so much!
x ForgetMeNot chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
that was good! u should continue it. ]
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This is really good! loved it!

Jade
Angel Kathy chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Hey, I loved it! In the end I nearly started to cry. It was amazing, and I hope that youll write another or more chapters! Angel Kathy
LilPK chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
If you don't continue this I will cry! Make Wyatt drag Chris back kicking and screaming! Oh or make Wyatt travel to the past to make sure Chris is alright or force or blackmail Chris in to turning you know the whole shabam! Please please keep going!
Shoequeeny chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Perfect! I always love fics that are from Evil!Wyatt's persepctive and this is one of the best I have read. The brother's journey to the point of betrayal is perfect- especially as we know that Chris never saw it as such. I just really enjoyed this- great work!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »