Reviews for It was a lie
shyeye chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
ilike it

isthe more
Alena Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow! It was really awesome, I just loved the flash-backs, and the relationship between little Chris and Wyatt is really touching and very cute! But what I loved the most was the end, it was sad in I almost cried! Congratulation on the way you portrayed Wyatt without becoming ooc, after all he is evil, yet you managed to give him feelings in a believable way. Anyway, I can't wait for your next update, because I love ALL of your stories!
Sparkling Cherries chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I loved that you didn't repeat the scene completely like some authors do, coz then it isn't really their own fiction. This was fantastically written and I loved the memories you created for Wyatt. They were just too cute. Fantastic!
rcaqua chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow. Great story! This just seems to capture everything between the two brothers perfectly.
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
It was great! I was also planning to do something about their thoughts during Chris cross... I guess you beat me to it! But as anything you write it was amazing
Nikki14u chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Loved it! It was written very well and I would love to see it continued with Chris's thoughts.

Great work and please update soon.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
That was great beyond words! Are you going to continue? Please do
Martina chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow! Not what I was expecting at all. Very deep and emotional. And from the great Wyatt Halliwell at that. Please tell me this is more than just a one shot. Cause I'm Lovin it.
laura817 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
hi - great story. i didn't quite get the whole ' he was going to bury his brother tonight' thing at first - i thought you'd gone into AU and Wyatt had killed chris in chriscrossed. but when i carried on reading i understood what you meant.
lonely as a star chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Oh ... wow. This was amazing! You got Wyatt just right and really believable. Absolutely incredilble. You are such an awesome writer! Keep it up.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3