Reviews for Compassion Divine
Time'sLonelyWanderer chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
One of the best Rae/Rob stories I've read!Please update soon!
xSaffire55x chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
HOLY CRAP! THAT MEANS THAT RAVEN WAS ALMOST BRUCE'S DAUGHTER! O.O That was interesting...anyway! Update soon!
SanzoGirl chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
it's very good and interesting so please update soon!
raerob4ever chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
please update this! I love it!
Invisible Rose chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
This is a really good story. Update soon please.
Aznfyre chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
Hope u update soon!
Phantom Dragon of Eternal Chaos chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
My apologies for not reviewing when you updated, been having some trouble on my end. It took awhile for you to update, but it was worth the wait. Very good chapter. I see that you are starting to dive deeper into things here. Keep up the supurb work. I look forward to your next update.
dellacouer chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
interesting plot au. spurned love always fun to work with.
ShadowAlexandria chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
ah! i love it thnx for updating. sorry if i seemed like i was trying to rush you but its a great story and im realy enjoying it.
Elukazina chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
Love your story much... Update soon and well will rraven speak now?
A Raven's last song chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
I'm so glad you updated this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
fictiongurl chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
i like this. update soon please!
Tecna chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
Whoa, that's deep and totally heavy! What a cliff hanger! I dunno which is worse, the cliff-hanger itself, or what you said about Bruce loving Arella... update asap, I can't wait for more, a superb chapter, awesome! Update!
K-promises-fall chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
Raven as a gypsy. I never though off that. You are good. Anyways, nice soon.
TheLon3Wolf8986 chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
great story, i guess were going to have to wait till the World cup ends. hmm? For the next chapter, right? Well here's for our favorite teams and that they hopefully make it to the finals (as far as for my favorite team I want so, lets just say its not a team that usually makes it to the next round,*sniff*)