Reviews for One Shot Collection
Rainbor123 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I love them! :)
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
That was one of the uniquest things I have ever read, but it was still awesome!
SimplyaCritic chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
hey I liked it don't beat yourself up on it
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
i honestly really liked the last one the most by far. the dark world you created was wondferully brought out! i also love your characterizations of bb and rae in it! i highly enjoyed it.
it was cool to see how they managed to grow together in melancholy.
and the ending with robin just makes me want me, but hell this is so old, i'm certain this will be all. but this was a fantastic note to end on.
great job!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
i liked this one a lot better than the first. i thought the first had great emotions in it, but due to the emotional high, it felt rushed in the end. like they were just on the re-bound?
for this one, i really like how you portrayed their relationship and the nature of it. it was really fun! cool take!
Tokka who invent BeastlyRavens chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
This has to be my favorite chapter of this entire story. The first chapter is my second and I really didn't like the second one. It was a little too pointless and the intentions aren't right. The story is really good though. Especially the last chaper, it was amazing.
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I'm going to be brutal here... I LOVE IT!
nanayoung chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
I loved this one. Can you make a full story based on this one shot? I would be forever grateful...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
You should make another story with this ch:3 one-shot being the begining of it.
Galacta chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Cute story... i like this as a beginning rather than the episode "Go!".
goneanddeleted chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
You may hate it, but I can honestly say that I loved it! The last one was my favorite! It has so much potential as a multi chapter story. It was all great. It would be so freaking awesome if you did expand on this! Great job! XD
blueflower1594 chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Hope Jessica doesn't read this...but I liked it!
Discon chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Despite the fact that you hate it this one shot was my favorite of the three.
Ducklin chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
To tell you the truth I really liked the oneshots! I even wanted to know what would happen after Robin found them in the third one. The second one was funny at the end! I really liked it!
AnNyanimous chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Don't be so hard on yourself! I really liked this one! It was really good.