Reviews for The Truth About Forever
BeautifullyBroken23 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
omg love this so far! it's so amazing! update soon!
sfbxfcb chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Wonderful!
TroylovesGabi chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
please write more
stars chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Please finish your story it is very good and I am interested on how it is going to end.

keep up the good work

stars
Jennifer chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
OMG Great 2 chapters I loved them! Please update soon, I'm dying to know what is gonna happen at this dinner Party and wondering what Deb and Dan have up their sleeve. Haley is so cute I love it how Nathan is so Protective of her...Thats so cute, I love it! Well I can't wait till you update, I love your Fan-Fic! Awesome Job!
Markanne chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
hey, this story is amazing! i love it! i can't wait to read more. update soon please!
ticklemeElmo667 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
OMG that was so good! keep going ASAP! UD soon.
Justine chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
I love it! UD soon please! I hope Naley won't let Deb and Dan destroy their marriage!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
fantastic
fading07 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
hey i love it! It was so cute i cant wait till the next ch I hope you ud soon!
daddyzangel108 chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
You're my lifesaver! I was bored out of my ind and I soo happy when you updated. Lol. Seems like a great story! Update again soon.
Shana chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I love this story idea so far. It is interesting to see what you think others are or were feeling about Nathan and Haley's marriage. Update soon.
ticklemeElmo667 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
i love it so much! it's so good. that really sux 4 naley tho. lol. Ud ASAP!
fading07 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
hey i thought that was really cute i cant wait till then next ch ud soon
Victoria-Marie chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I started reading the story a while ago at The Rivercourt and I loved it, but what can I say, I just can't resist an angsty fic. Please come back soon, I really want to kow how that dinner works out.