Reviews for Mirror Image
Abyss Kurokari chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
I only have one word for this, but it must be said many times in all caps...YES. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
Emmagination chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
good story
GoldenGriffiness chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Ever changing sounds like BB to me :)
Good story.
fanficlover123 chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Wow. Wow is all I have to say.
Sakurazero chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
I liked this fanfic :D
moonlightrurouni chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Hmmm interesting fanfic...

I like it but i have an idea for a sequel... Would it be okay if i wrote it and posted it on fanfic? (with your permission and assuming that i do...) thanks :)

kepp on writing!

-moony
moonlightrurouni chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
O.o
kagomecathanyo chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
lmao ALL after they defated the mirror/portal! i think tht its funny wut u do with the Alice stuff lol
kagomecathanyo chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
*sobs* i knew it! KOINU-CHAN AND RAVEN-SAN GOT THEIR SOULS STOLEN!
kagomecathanyo chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
...is it just me or is Fluffy aka Persice Killer aka Ice Prince aka Guys with NO emotion going soft! I SAW EVIDENCE ON THE SHOW HE WAS, PPL! lol good chapter!
kagomecathanyo chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
pretty good chapter... oh it's 1497 when the Inutachi have their journey and it borders into 1498 after about 15 episodes into The Final Act, Grandpa mentions "You'll be starting highschool this spring!" it means that it has been a year almost since their journey has begain because Kagome's birthday (the first episode and also the day she me Koinu-chan.) When Kagome returns to Senjoku Judi after three years its 1500.
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
OH MY GOD! THIS IS GONNA BE A GOOD STORY! THIS IS THE ONLY COMPLETE IYTT CROSSOVER THT HAS THE COUPLES I LIKE IN IT! OH AND I LOVE THE TITLE FOR THIS CHAPTER! "Through The Looking Glass" HAS BEEN USED SOOOO MANY TIMES BUT I STILL FIND IT PUNNY!...ik i'm crzy!
Double 0 Ninja chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
What was Kanna's mirror doing there? It shattered by the end of the series so how did it make it to the future?
anna chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
actully inuyashas time was before america was found and it was found in the 1400s so i think inuyashas time would have been the 1300s or before
14 Len-Kagamine 14 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011