Reviews for Resident Evil 2: Necropolis
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Heeeeeeey that was Realy nice but don't tell me that was the last Chapter!
RequiemxDreams chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Oh my goodness! What an excellent story! Please do continue with this plotline, as I am intrigued of what will happen next. I must say, you have talent in creating engaging and entertaining dialogues, kudos to you my dear, well done! The claire/leon pairing is another thing that is very well done. I LOVE IT!

I'm not sure when you will put up the next chapter, but please do so whenever you can. Like I said before, this is a story, not only a fanfic, but a story worth reading, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is waiting to see what happens next.

Kudos to you!

OmalleyFlowers chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
Kal Jenko chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
It shame this looks like its been discontinued, no update since early 2008 :( it was truely an awesome piece of FanFiction
Bizzyb420 chapter 10 . 11/25/2008
Wow, Great story, I mean really good, very well written, I really hope you find the time and the inspiration to continue this story.
V956970 chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
Loved it!
Clinton chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
So...this is one of the greatest fan fiction I've ever read.
Nanimonaimono chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Woah, an update! Awesome.

Sherry and Joseph's scenes were great. xD Who would've thought they'd be so amusing? But on something completely different, William's little scene was brilliant as well.

Sure as heck Irons played his role as the resident rick fuck better than he should've. Ew. But again, great for the story.
abbs chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Oh my god! What a great story. One of the best Iver ever read! You did a great job! Please go on soon!
Nanimonaimono chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
Wow, this fic is great.

A pity I didn't notice it before; your writing is superb, gripping, and extremely interesting. Your twists to the story and even creepier way to take it impressed me greatly.

Goin' straight to my favs.

And actually, I was kind of hoping you would put Chief Irons in this (as well as William Birkin, but what gives), since he was one of the most twisted and sick characters around; I truly wanted to see how you'd write him. So I'm very glad to see I'll get to read him in this.

One of my favorite parts of the story so far has been the whole orphanage thing. It makes the Raccoon City disaster seem all the more cruel. I'm also a big fan of Hunk, but his complete loss of humanity doesn't interest me as much, unfortunately.

Overall phenomenal job, keep on writing!
coon66 chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
good chapter
Blue Bragon chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
What about Chris, Jill, Ada and the other...

Man I want to see Lisa Trevor and Mr X meet and duke it out, along with Nemesis. Will the revived Berkins or G appear. Also will there be appearancers from other chars...

oh and koll chat with Sherry
tstske chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
I'm still rather new to the site so when I found out about a sequel to your last story I freaked. I was over it in a matter of seconds. When's the next update? This is just as gripping as the first, plus Joseph's funny.

Superb, just superb.
wulfgarfang chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
lol! classic moment for claire to offher leon protection. hope you add another chapter soon! - wfang
wulfgarfang chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
way to go sherry! size matters not. i like how claire keeps thinking about how chris would act in her situation. good stuff - wfang