Reviews for Untouchable
Kurisutori618 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
To my surprise this is so enticing in writing on eriols mind. This is good
kyuki619 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
KAWAII!
shika hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is so beautiful, and yet so sad :(

When will Eriol Hiiragizawa ever get to touch her heart as well?
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
OH... Eriol was way too deserving for TOmoyo.!
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
cute...:)
AkemiLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Your writing's so pretty :) I love the line you used for your summary, and how you ended it.
CassieHM chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
aww,that was just real cute, i especially love the ending-just made me go,"aww..."
SD chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
_
Tara chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Very sweet.
Obscure Entity chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Gosh, you have no idea how many times I've read this thing and it never loses its effect. I read it the first time on your lj and then when you posted it on and then at least once every month when I wanted to read something short and pretty before I went to bed. So perfectly beautiful.
Concealed chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Very, very sweet. Good job. Hey, Sakura and Syaoran's lines are very important, _~ And they were IC, great job.
cherrichik chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
good, good, but just one more chappie! one!
breathingblue chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I loved this story. It's so eloquent and I can almost see the sakura trees, Tomoyo sitting there with her long hair... I especially loved the ending. In fact, I liked it so much that I placed my hand over my heart and sighed~ Thank you for writing such a lovely story!
blue-sapphire chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
aw...dat was a very very very cute fic! ! ! you should have a sequel to dat...but den if dats ur decision..let it b...;)

i like your fic, it was sh0rt yet it olredy sent shivers to my spine aww...do email me if your gonna continue dis fic or you have another ET fic coming up...PLEASE...il b looking forward to dat..

tcA n God bless...c",) Ü
luckyducky7too chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
That was a wonderful one-shot! I'll make sure to take a look at your live journal!