Reviews for Betrayal By Moonlight
ordinarygirl chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
The stories really great! I'd hope you would write more often but its okay :) . I love the Story so far and i'm really excited to get to read the Rest of IT.
Ps: please try to write more chapters in shorter Time! :)
That would make me really Happy :)
Greetings!
flikaroo chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
I am really enjoying the brotherly moments, especially the memories of each brother with Leo as turtle tots. And giving the Elite's personalities and a rift among themselves, I really feel bad for the two of them! I hope you find time to update at some point.
ravenpaw chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I really like the story plot keep going ; )
goodstoryfan chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Update!
Unknown chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
GET THE NEXT CHAPTER DONE QUICKLY!
It's a nice fanfic. :-P
Juanita27 chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
This story you have here is really wonderful. Great plot idea and character development (who knew the Elites had names and personalities!?), wonderful brotherly bonds and feeling their confusion and anger, Leo's dreams in the earlier chapters are creepy and the flashbacks of him and don and the computer monitor are heartwarming. Looks like you are gone from this site, but just in case wanted to post on how great this story is. And, to beg on my knees for an update- pleeeease update :)
ali chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
YOU ARE EVIL!I will like you again if you finish this stupid story though.
ali chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
GRRR! I HATE cliffhangers!Promise me you'll make a new one soon?
Ali chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Great chapter! Make another one ASAP!
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Holy mother of freakin shoot- THAT WAS EXCELLENT! I LOVE the way you wrote this! You really detailed the brothers' sufferings. Especially Leo's! And I never thought I would like the Foot Elites in this. I actually felt sorry for Kisho and Kyoshi! And that's saying something considering the fact that I hate those four when they beat up Leo in season 1. Keep writing! Just noticed that you updated last 2008... *does a double take* WHAT THE-?! SERIOUSLY?! That's like, almost 6 years ago! UPDATE NOW! That's like a very HUGE cliffhanger! I mean it! UPDATE! :O
tmntlover2013 chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Great job on the story, please update soon thanks. :)
tmntlover2013 chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks. :) :)
mariel321123 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
damn chapter 2 is so hilarious mostly mikey hahahaha slamming doors is so fun! mostly doing it again and again XD
JustineElla2 chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
Is the Author of this story dead or what?

JE2
Me MaySelf and I chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
OHHHH MY GOODNESS I AM ENJOYING THIS SO MUCH! BUT STILL AM NOT A RUDE PERSON CAN'T YOU MAKE FASTER AND LONGER SO IT QUITE ACCEPTABLE BUT IF YOU CAN'T OR NOT IT FIND BY ME C: