Reviews for The Walking Wounded
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
Well, that was one awesome story. I mean straight from the start where i thought you'd killed the team :( Poor Sheppy having to watch it all and not being able to do anything about it, how he seemed to recover by not feel and then go backwards again was truly amazing, the team deep down wouldnt blame him for not being able to do anything but then they hadn't know that at the time because he tried so hard to be olay for them. This is one i will read again and again it was simply amazing. Great job !
Potterworm chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
This was really freaky, and the torture scenes grotesque. However, I also found it to be very entertaining and well-written.
spookysister7 chapter 11 . 11/28/2007
awesome chapter
LittleKnobi chapter 16 . 5/6/2007
wow. you have my utterst respect for writing a story like this.
aithreachas chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I know that you have moved way past this story...but I just found it and read it through in one shot and just wanted to tell you that it was exceptional for lack of a better word (that's why I'm not a writer). I don't have the right words to tell you how wonderful I thought this was. You managed to reach this reader on a deep emotional level. I found your story to be uplifting and heartbreaking at the same time. Thank you for taking the time to share with me...with us.
Alipeeps chapter 16 . 5/14/2006
Wow. Just read the whole lot all in one go. Excellent, amazing, heart-breaking stuff. I love how you've written Sheppard; trying so hard to be strong for his team but neglecting his own needs in the process. Too self-sacrificing for his own good. I think you wrote all of the team well and their reactions to the trauma they'd suffered were believable and powerful. An excellent fic.
Irresistibly desired chapter 16 . 2/22/2006
lovely, truly lovely
Drakcir chapter 16 . 10/25/2005
*sniff*

Will there be a sequel, coz I know that bad shit like this takes time [I have the t-shirt], but I'd still like to read more about how he heals.

We've seen how the others did it in their own way, and how John helped them, but John himself can't really be 'catagorised' like the others can [i.e. Rodney-scientific analysis, Teyla-religious strength, Ford-open minded fighter]. We don't really know enough about John's inner character to know exactly what he'll do to deal, and you write him so well that I'd really like to see your take on it.

Really enjoyed this. Please write more Atlantis fanfic soon!
rogue1503 chapter 16 . 10/20/2005
Bravo! - bravo! - terrific ending to terrific story! - absolutely superb from start to finish!

Thanks for the journey and the ride! - looking forward to your next story, when you recover from this one! Thanks! :)
Belisse chapter 16 . 10/19/2005
Awesome! Awesome, you should get an oscar... wait, no wrong award. LOL I left you some FB at the SGAHC, but I wanted to say something in here anyways. This was an awesome fic, I always thought you were going to have them still trapped by the aliens and their time in Atlantis not real. But instead this turned out to be original and powerful. So, thanks a lot! Keep writing!
Cpt. Ritter chapter 16 . 10/19/2005
Incredible finish, great description of team-interaction, and overall, just a really great job with the entire work. Hope to see more from you sometime. Keep writing.
Lady Valmar chapter 16 . 10/19/2005
I have been awaiting every portion of this fic as you put it up and I am very impressed with the storyline etc. Excellent!
sarah chapter 16 . 10/19/2005
I love this story and have enjoyed reading it everytime you updated it. Well done.
Writer117 chapter 16 . 10/19/2005
You already know but I have to say it myself- this was an excellent story!

I like the ending, it is realistic. You can't write a story this serious and dramatic and angsty then slap a fairy tale ending on it. You choice was perfect. The story flowed smoothly and was never redundant. The torture of each team member had a purpose, not just beating them up for the sake of angst.

Very well done. Great job!
Loopey-Laura chapter 16 . 10/19/2005
Thank you for writing such a great story. I've really enjoyed it and i can't wait to see what else you write. It was really gripping and heart-wrenching. :)