Reviews for Yoshi Kart
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Mega Man: Hey, Yoshi! Go fuck Amy Rose's arse!
Yoshi: Yeah, time to fuck her ass!
Pooka: You sure you don't need assistance?
Steve Greene chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
Yoshi should have sex w/ Misty.
Steve Greene chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
Yoshi should fuck Amy Rose's ass!
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 47 . 5/26/2014
Remember when I said I preferred Nintendo characters over Sonic?

How times have changed.
Roger Man chapter 219 . 9/15/2013
I would like to suggest characters! Please consider using them!:

Team Skull (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Sky)

AND (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Mr. Grool chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So this was where it all started? All the farting problems, Dry Bowser rants, and Seaside hill stands? I feel like I'm on sacred ground, even if this wasn't the first.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 259 . 3/18/2013
Now this is the truly classic stuff! Way to return to your roots ma boi.
Westerncaves chapter 294 . 2/22/2013
This story is awesome!
Formerly BM Jr chapter 300 . 9/8/2012
*facepalm* damnit yoshi...seriously! this story was cute at first, interesting as time went on, but, for lack of a much better word, it has literally become a cluster**** at this point.

when I started reading, i actually thought you had realzied this, and were goign to start removing some of your sillier additions, but you actually added more new characters!

ugh...
Guest chapter 300 . 8/28/2012
After some other chapters you deleted in this story, looks like this is the real 300th chapter.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 111 . 7/22/2012
I really gotta get rid of all these damn lists. They're clogging up all the fun, all the action.
awesomeness chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Sonic the hedgehog
Mad-Face Pro c.c chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow! Dude you made 302 chapters and it's been five years! It's like reading the Bible! So, many words... XD This is going to take sometime LOL. - PaoloKid14
SharpClaw666 chapter 127 . 3/27/2011
Bakura and those Dodongos got owned. Good story, I've never read a better crossover.

Btw I hate New Super Mario Bros. Wii too, but I hear Erik Bignole of wikipedia loves it. It's his favorite game. He just doesn't show it much under his stubborn accuracy nut facade. (I guess he's a complete idiot lol)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
301 GOD DAMN CHPPIES? NO LIFE AT ALL! sorry just surprised. this is like a real book!