Reviews for Yoshi Kart
Reader chapter 1 . 4/13
Well this will take five years to read, LOL! I mean, 176 chapters! Wow!
But it's a good start, so I might just have to find time. :)
BTW, one of your favorite authors, FeintingFox, is a flamer. On one story, he reviewed:
"What the f***! This isnt even a chapter! Its just character introductions. Bad ones at that. This s*** sucks! I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of this pile of crap. Oh yeah. You could at least write sentences right. I've seen fourth graders with better grammar skills than you! You suck!"
To be fair, the story was in fact written in incomplete sentences. But that review was just...I don't know about you, but I don't endorse people like that.
I read Yoshi Kart every day, and I'm blessed with new updates

Thank you for keeping your magnum opus
Mudkip8330 chapter 176 . 8/27/2016
omg this exists i cant
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 123 . 8/28/2015
Yep, this pile of shit that people clearly love is 10 years old.

How time changes a guy... gal. Thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Mega Man: Hey, Yoshi! Go fuck Amy Rose's arse!
Yoshi: Yeah, time to fuck her ass!
Pooka: You sure you don't need assistance?
Steve Greene chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
Yoshi should have sex w/ Misty.
Steve Greene chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
Yoshi should fuck Amy Rose's ass!
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 47 . 5/26/2014
Remember when I said I preferred Nintendo characters over Sonic?

How times have changed.
Roger Man chapter 219 . 9/15/2013
I would like to suggest characters! Please consider using them!:

Team Skull (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Sky)

AND (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Mr. Grool chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So this was where it all started? All the farting problems, Dry Bowser rants, and Seaside hill stands? I feel like I'm on sacred ground, even if this wasn't the first.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 259 . 3/18/2013
Now this is the truly classic stuff! Way to return to your roots ma boi.
Westerncaves chapter 294 . 2/22/2013
This story is awesome!
Formerly BM Jr chapter 300 . 9/8/2012
*facepalm* damnit yoshi...seriously! this story was cute at first, interesting as time went on, but, for lack of a much better word, it has literally become a cluster**** at this point.

when I started reading, i actually thought you had realzied this, and were goign to start removing some of your sillier additions, but you actually added more new characters!

ugh...
Guest chapter 300 . 8/28/2012
After some other chapters you deleted in this story, looks like this is the real 300th chapter.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 111 . 7/22/2012
I really gotta get rid of all these damn lists. They're clogging up all the fun, all the action.