Reviews for Ironic
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That...was really sad. Sweet, but very sad. What a way to go, too. And poor Amestris is left without them to save it. Poor Winry, and what of Hoenhiem's(that spelling is SO butchered) reaction? Huh, quite well written.
saki-nee chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I've read all your fics, more or less, and more than once or even twice, but I must say this was beautiful.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
BWAHAHHAHA!

Gruesome deaths with a vaguely happy ending.

And Hughes was mentioned.

That was a very in character death for Ed & Al, I think. How Al was all trying to protect his brother, who kept gettin shot, and THEN died. Nice...in a sad sort of way.

Hm...maybe this should have made me sad, at least a little. Ah well. Very nice job!
wyldcat chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Is dying really that good? Well, that was the first thing I thought of when I finished reading. Hmm. Anyway, this is not the place to talk about it! A bit sad, a bit happy. Isn't the word bittersweet? . Ah well. Good job on this one!

Oh by the way, when is this story set?
KagomeMarie chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
aw so sad but yet it is so sweet...
dfshfksdhafj chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
omg! such a cool story! lol, a happy ending to an angst stroy, how nice. makes me feel all warm inside lol XD

good job!
Sepheria chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
WAH!

That was so sad! Poor...everyone!

I luv ur story! it rockz! and its very sad..*sniff*

Great work!

**Ja Ne**
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Hi, Henrika!

I hope you enjoy being a freshman! It's good to see another one of your excellent one shots. I love them, you know! Much as I hate to think of any of my favorite characters dying, you did a great job with this story, as usual. You know, don't you, that you have spoiled me rotten with your wonderfully well-crafted stories. Take it easy and enjoy college life. Write when you can, but don't let it take priority over the important things. Thanks for all the pleasure you have given me with your stories!